Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/18 cfb Boise State Broncos vs. Fresno State Bulldogs 9pm ESPN

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The fans at Bulldog Stadium will be treated to a game between the Boise State Broncos and the Fresno State Bulldogs when they take their seats on Friday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 8-point favorites versus the Bulldogs, while the game's total is sitting at 54.

Kellen Moore threw four TD passes and Boise State cruised past Miami-Ohio 48-0 in Week 2. Boise State covered the 40-point spread, while the 48 points went UNDER the posted total of 53.

Moore completed 16-of-26 pass attempts for 308 yards, and Titus Young had 113 yards receiving with two touchdowns in that win.

Ryan Colburn threw for 289 yards and four touchdown passes but also had three interceptions as Fresno State lost 34-31 in overtime to Wisconsin in Week 2.

The Bulldogs did cover the 7.5-point spread, while that final score played OVER the day's posted total of 52.

Current streak:
Boise State has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Boise State: 2-0 SU, 2-0 ATS
Fresno State: 1-1 SU, 1-0 ATS

Boise State most recently:
When playing in September are 9-1
When playing on grass are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 9-1
When playing within the conference are 9-1

Fresno State most recently:
When playing in September are 6-4
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 5-5
When playing within the conference are 5-5

A few trends to consider:
Boise State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Boise State is 14-1 SU in its last 15 games
Boise State is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Fresno State
Boise State is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Fresno State
Fresno State is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Fresno State's last 6 games when playing Boise State
Fresno State is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Boise State
Fresno State is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Boise State

Next up:
Boise State at Bowling Green, Saturday, September 26
Fresno State at Cincinnati, Saturday, September 26

sorry cane we suck again. Remember last year we were like 1-12 in covering the spread! I lost all my k 3 times on those bastards! My team, good thing I was at the gym and missed the time to bet.

OMG I am a linebacker and just got my ass knocked into tomorrow by the QB! Bwaahhhh We may not win but damn we are not quiting!

Top Bottom