Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 week clen cycle

jc001

hi guys

wanted to get your guys feedback on a proposed clen cycle and such
first of my stats
age 21
height 1.85m
weight 84kg
bf% not sure
current diet 2800-2900 calories
Macro: F:95 c:250-260 p:220-230
train first thing in the morning and meals after that go

1) carbs +protein
2) Carbs + protein
3) protein+ fat
4) protein+fat
5)protein + fat
6) protein shake

goal: want to drop some bodyfat and such before December and create kind of a buffer also as i am going away to the farm to girlfriends parents and such so i know the diet might take a hit but will try to make healthy choices stil

have been eating in a slight surplus for the past few months and have gained size and gotten somewhat leaner while staying at 84kg constantly (recomp?)

suggested cycel:
7 weeks of clen
cycle will run like such:
start at 20mg a day and increment with 20mg every 3/4 day( not sure about this theory just something i read up on) and then reach a max of 120-140mg(not sure what max is have read a lot that people suggest only 120mg) and the increment down

so will go like : 20,20,20,40,40,40,60,60.......120,120,120,100,100,100 etc

what do you guys think?

i tried to make the post as detailed as i could as to avoid any confusion and such

Clen is useless garbage. I don't know why anyone would use this shit. There is no proof that it does anything in the area of weight loss. It's an asthma treatment. A bronchodilator. Many better, safer options the this.

You're 21. Lift weights and run. Fck, I'm 44. Fat and older. But the last thing I'd do is clen or anything that can give you permanent heart trouble. You go no carbs for 3 days, a week, whatever and drink nothing but water, I guarantee you'll be down 7-10 lbs in a week or so.

I don't mind clen. But your cycle has some issues.

First, you really shouldn't exceed 100mcg. Any more than that and you're not really gaining anything.

Second, you don't want to run clen for more than two weeks at a time, with two weeks off time as well.

Be aware, you will probably have troubles sleeping. Also, your receptors will build sort of like a tolerance for it. Add taurine or benedryll daily to help combat this.

All in all, just be careful. Don't freak out when you start shaking from the sides. Your heart will pound and you are going to sweat uncontrollably. But clen is not the answer to a deliberately crappy diet.

if you set on an added edge, use gw+albuterol.maybe add a good stimless fat burner too.H_t is right clen is junk, it possibly could be linked to long term heart damage, i wont go near the stuff

Top Bottom