Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/26 MLB - Cleveland Indians @ Detroit Tigers

harmonica

If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Saturday when the Cleveland Indians and the Detroit Tigers meet at Comerica Park.

The Indians will trot ace CC Sabathia out to the mound in this one. Lefthander Sabathia has a 6-1 record and a 3.51 ERA this season.

Sabathia's opponent in this one will be Justin Verlander. The Tigers righthander has a 2.68 ERA to go along with a 5-1 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 122-moneyline favorites versus the Indians, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Indians rallied for two runs in the ninth inning to secure a 7-4 win over the Tigers Friday night at Comerica Park. The Indians won the game as +110 underdogs, and the 111 runs made it OVER the posted over/under (10).

Josh Barfield led the Indians with a two-run homer. Paul Byrd pitched 6 1-3 innings for the win, giving up nine hits and four runs.

Carlos Guillen had three hits and one RBI for the Tigers. Nate Robertson surrendered 10 hits and five runs in a losing effort.

The Tigers had been favored at -125 in the contest.

Current streak:
Cleveland has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Cleveland: 29-17 SU
Detroit: 29-18 SU

Cleveland most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 8-2
Before playing Detroit are 6-4
After playing Detroit are 4-6
After a win are 6-4

Detroit most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 6-4
Before playing Cleveland are 5-5
After playing Cleveland are 6-4
After a loss are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games on the road
Cleveland is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Detroit's last 10 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit's last 7 games
Detroit is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games at home
Detroit is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games

Next up:
Detroit home to Cleveland, Sunday, May 27

Baseball you would think should be easy to pick even up but you cant always come out ahead picking all favs there are going to be upsets, It has a lot to do with pitchers like you were saying ( If Sabathia is on) thats the kicker that damn ( if ).. Oh well thanx bro for posting the games it's dead at my biz this morning so i like to fantasy gamble........lol

motodawg said:
Cleveland 6 -3 i think
Correct! I'm not gonna be able to put up games today. I have to be on the tee in 45 minutes. Sorry fellas........maybe Red or someone can do it.

Top Bottom