Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle, Var and Test Prop, Log

Why would you only do it ED?

Yea that is the problem, I only have one bottle of HCG, so should I start running it for the last month do you think? Or start running it now and hope that I can get my hands on some more?

Cheers

ED= everyday

use it for the last month, try to get some now and use it before you start the one you have.
:jenscat

I thought it was a 3day half life, so it was ok to jab ED or EOD?
Most of the advice I have recieved in the past havent mentioned not to jab EOD only in the case of pain, that you could jab less of the irratable substance if you did it ED?
Have you used Prop before?
If so what were your experiences on it?
Cheers

When on tren ace and test prop I inject ed together. But when I go off of tren, I inject the test prop eod. Test prop active half life is 4.5d, so eod is fine. Tren ace is 3d, so less sides and fluctuation in blood levels if I pin everyday.

When on tren ace and test prop I inject ed together. But when I go off of tren, I inject the test prop eod. Test prop active half life is 4.5d, so eod is fine. Tren ace is 3d, so less sides and fluctuation in blood levels if I pin everyday.

Thanks mate,
What sort of results did you get off Prop?
Cheers

test e is 5ish days prop is 2.2 i believe Its total life is 4.5 and test es total life is 10.5. Cant remember where i read a study on this and return to baseline T etc. But trust me I used to get the half lives confused too its a common misconception. Thats why prop is done ED, theres been alot of threads on that recently (last 2 years).

sick cycle already but 100 prop + 100 anavar per day = omg :p

test e is 5ish days prop is 2.2 i believe Its total life is 4.5 and test es total life is 10.5. Cant remember where i read a study on this and return to baseline T etc. But trust me I used to get the half lives confused too its a common misconception. Thats why prop is done ED, theres been alot of threads on that recently (last 2 years).

Chart from isteroids

Injectable steroids:

Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days

Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day
Steroid esters:

Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days

Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Thanks mate,
What sort of results did you get off Prop?
Cheers

I am on test for life. I cruise on 350mg/week when off cycle. Kinda hard to say what test alone does for me now. Throw tren in the mix and it is a whole different ballgame.

Top Bottom