Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle, Var and Test Prop, Log

Hi all,

Just an update after my most recent training session, I felt great in the gym today, lifting strong and much heavier than I expected to.
I added 35lbs to my 10 rep squat from last week and 20lbs to my 10 rep bench press, I hope this is just the begining and I will really be able to shift some weight on my heavy day (Monday)
I am just about to do my 3rd jab of the course, which will be in my right quad... Wish me luck

Cheers

Pain Update!

24hours after my 3rd jab and I am in real discomfort in my right quad.
I'm not sure if that is beacuse of the location or not, has anyone else struggled with prop jabs in certain muscles?

Cheers

Strength UPDATE!

So today was heavy day again, and from last week I added 22lbs to my squat and another rep too, going from 396lbs x 4 to 418lbs x 5 which I was very happy with!
I also added 22lbs to my deadlift and 16lbs to my bench press.
Overall I am very happy with this strength increase and I am feeling great (apart from a bit prop pain in my quads).
I have also gained 5lbs since last week and I am up to 220lbs now, I think this gain is almost 100% muscle as I am feeling and looking leaner if anything.

So only good news today, hopefully these results will continue for the next 7 weeks and I will be where I want to be by then!

As always if anyone has any questions, advice or criticism please feel free to leave it on here and I will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers

UPDATE:

Yesterday evening I did my 1st ever delt injection, it went pretty smoothly to be fair, I found it hard to pull back the plunger with the use of just one hand and pulled out the needle a bit slowly but apart from that all good.
I also have found that the pain from this jab is the least I have had so far, the worst being my left quad.
Is 6 injection sites enough to use throughout the cycle? Both Glutes, Both Quads and Both Delts? Or are there any other suggestions?
I trained twice today, one strength session and one conditioning, I felt great in both, this cycle really seems to be carrying some momentum now and I hope it continues this way, smashing PBs every gym visit!!!

Cheers

1-8 var 100mg ed
1-8 test prop 100mg every day
4-8 hcgenerate 4 caps a day
1-8 n2guard 7 caps a day
2-8 hcg 250ius twice a week.
8-12 clomid 25mg ed
8-unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

then you can follow up pct with some gear or even sarms then gear. You want to run the hcg and or hcgenerate during the cycle not during pct bro.

The cycle will be fine and maybe a little estrogen sides so keep something like forma-stanzol on had for that or letro just in case. You may get some painful pumps but nothing a little Taurine cant fix.

Taurine supplementation= Better Ion Flux, Nutrient-Gated Transport which= momentary better blood volume regulation

Taurine supplementation= decreased Epinephrine which= decreased blood pressure

Taurine supplementation= Better Gas exchange

In studies taurine keeps potassium and magnesium inside the cell while keeping excessive sodium out Because it aids the movement
of potassium, sodium, and calcium in and out of the cell..

Keep in mind that studies have shown that after a work out skeletal muscles taurine concentration are greatly Decreased.

1.Decreased taurine concentration in skeletal muscles after exercise for various durations.
Matsuzaki Y, Miyazaki T, Miyakawa S, Bouscarel B, Ikegami T, Tanaka N.
2.Taurine induces anti-anxiety by activating strychnine-sensitive glycine receptor in vivo.
Zhang CG, Kim SJ.
3.Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men.
Zhang M, Izumi I, Kagamimori S, Sokejima S, Yamagami T, Liu Z, Qi B.
4.Effects of taurine administration in rat skeletal muscles on exercise.
Yatabe Y, Miyakawa S, Miyazaki T, Matsuzaki Y, Ochiai N.
5.Enhanced dystrophic progression in mdx mice by exercise and beneficial effects of taurine and insulin-like growth factor-1.
De Luca A, Pierno S, Liantonio A, Cetrone M, Camerino C, Fraysse B, Mirabella M, Servidei S, R?egg UT, Conte Camerino D.

Hi Need2,
Just to check on this, shall I run the clomid on my last week of the cycle or shall I start the following monday?
Also as I have 2 lots of HCGenerate, would it not be worth running it into PCT to help boost natural test production?
I also have one tub of Bridge on hand too.
Cheers

definitely do the prop ED not EOD, and run HCG throughout cycle at 250ius twice a week. I believe shelf life of HCG once mixed and refrigerated is 30 days.

definitely do the prop ED not EOD, and run HCG throughout cycle at 250ius twice a week. I believe shelf life of HCG once mixed and refrigerated is 30 days.

Why would you only do it ED?

Yea that is the problem, I only have one bottle of HCG, so should I start running it for the last month do you think? Or start running it now and hope that I can get my hands on some more?

Cheers

Top Bottom