Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle, Var and Test Prop, Log

Cheers for the support guys,

Just an update, last night after about 5-6 hours from my 1st injection I started getting some discomfort on my glute. Like a numb ache, feels almost like a dead leg but in the glute.
I'm guessing this is the prop pain that I have heard about, anyway it is pretty tender today, and just generally uncomfortable, which has helped me make my mind up that I will be shooting after my weights sessions, as I do not want this pain to disrupt my lifting in anyway.
I have also read that this pain varries from brand to brand and also can die down over the length of the course, I hope this is the case and I will keep you posted.
I am not expecting to feel any great changes in this first week or so, but again I will keep you posted, I may have some improvements in stength by Friday.

Cheers

Pain update...
Last evening I felt pretty bad, I had a headache, my joints were a bit achey, it kinda felt like I was coming down with something.
I thought this may have been the first signes of test flu? My glute was very sore too and it was painfull to sit and move fully.
I did a light training session as was in my plan anyway, as I did not feel bad enough not too and by the end of the evening I felt a lot better.
This morning I feel better again and the pain in the glute is now down to a dull discomfort.
I will be taking my 2nd injection today and hopefully it will not cause as much dicomfort as the 1st, fingers crossed.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I have been doing some research on this site and others, I have also been private messaging some experienced users. After all this I have finally decided on the following cycle which I will be starting on the 17th of this month.

Just a bit about me I am a semi pro rugby player and I am 23 years old. I have been training solidly since I was around 16, I train well and have a good diet and have consistently increased my weight, strength and muscle def over the years I have run one cycle previously, an anavar only cycle which I ran for 6 weeks with good results.

I am currently 5'10, 220lbs and around the 17% bf mark.

My current PBs are:
Dead lift - 465lbs x 5reps
Weighted Pull ups - +40lbs x 7 reps
Bench Press - 290lbs x 5 reps
Standing Military Press - 168lbs x 6 reps
Squat - 400lbs x 4reps

For my 2nd cycle I am going to run the following:

Weeks 1-8 - 100mg anavar ED
Weeks 1-8 - 150mg test prop EOD
Weeks 1-8 - N2Guard 7caps ED
Weeks 4-13 - HCGenerate 5caps ED
Weeks 9-10 - 500iu hcg Pregnyl ED for 10 days
Weeks 9-13 - 50mg Clomid ED

My goals for this cycle are:
1. Gain 5-10lbs overall
2. Lose 5% bodyfat (meaning I would have to lose around 20lbs bf, and gain 25-30lbs muscle, possible?)
3. Increse strength
4. Increase explosive power and speed
5. Increase Muscular endurance.

These are my goals and I will be logging my thoughts, feelings, improvements and any sides that I may encounter over the 8 weeks of my cycle.

Any thoughts, advice questions please post and I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Happy new year all and thanks in advance
1-8 var 100mg ed
1-8 test prop 100mg every day
4-8 hcgenerate 4 caps a day
1-8 n2guard 7 caps a day
2-8 hcg 250ius twice a week.
8-12 clomid 25mg ed
8-unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

then you can follow up pct with some gear or even sarms then gear. You want to run the hcg and or hcgenerate during the cycle not during pct bro.

The cycle will be fine and maybe a little estrogen sides so keep something like forma-stanzol on had for that or letro just in case. You may get some painful pumps but nothing a little Taurine cant fix.

Taurine supplementation= Better Ion Flux, Nutrient-Gated Transport which= momentary better blood volume regulation

Taurine supplementation= decreased Epinephrine which= decreased blood pressure

Taurine supplementation= Better Gas exchange

In studies taurine keeps potassium and magnesium inside the cell while keeping excessive sodium out Because it aids the movement
of potassium, sodium, and calcium in and out of the cell..

Keep in mind that studies have shown that after a work out skeletal muscles taurine concentration are greatly Decreased.

1.Decreased taurine concentration in skeletal muscles after exercise for various durations.
Matsuzaki Y, Miyazaki T, Miyakawa S, Bouscarel B, Ikegami T, Tanaka N.
2.Taurine induces anti-anxiety by activating strychnine-sensitive glycine receptor in vivo.
Zhang CG, Kim SJ.
3.Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men.
Zhang M, Izumi I, Kagamimori S, Sokejima S, Yamagami T, Liu Z, Qi B.
4.Effects of taurine administration in rat skeletal muscles on exercise.
Yatabe Y, Miyakawa S, Miyazaki T, Matsuzaki Y, Ochiai N.
5.Enhanced dystrophic progression in mdx mice by exercise and beneficial effects of taurine and insulin-like growth factor-1.
De Luca A, Pierno S, Liantonio A, Cetrone M, Camerino C, Fraysse B, Mirabella M, Servidei S, R?egg UT, Conte Camerino D.

1-8 var 100mg ed
1-8 test prop 100mg every day
4-8 hcgenerate 4 caps a day
1-8 n2guard 7 caps a day
2-8 hcg 250ius twice a week.
8-12 clomid 25mg ed
8-unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

then you can follow up pct with some gear or even sarms then gear. You want to run the hcg and or hcgenerate during the cycle not during pct bro.

The cycle will be fine and maybe a little estrogen sides so keep something like forma-stanzol on had for that or letro just in case. You may get some painful pumps but nothing a little Taurine cant fix.

I have plenty of Taurine on hand need2, I also have 2 tubs of HCGenerate, so would it not be worth running it into PCT too as an added natural test booster? I also have a spare tub of Bridge on hand.

Should I not run HCG into the PCT at all? seeing as I have 5000iu on hand and running 500iu a week for 7 weeks would only use 3500iu? I will look into getting som unleashed and post cycle.

Thanks for the advice,

To answer your other question I like to pin the area i'm going to train ,so if i do shoulders then its Delt Shot ,The movements help break up the oil and minimize soreness,also add some Forged Burner 1 hr before training to rev things up.

To answer your other question I like to pin the area i'm going to train ,so if i do shoulders then its Delt Shot ,The movements help break up the oil and minimize soreness,also add some Forged Burner 1 hr before training to rev things up.

Thanks very much Radar,
Will give that a try over the next few weeks.
Cheers

UPDATE!

Feeling really good today, the site of my 2nd jab (left glute) is nowhere near as sore as the site of my 1st injection (right glute) was 24hours further on, which I think is a good sign that I will get used to the jabs and eventually they will cause me little to no discomfort.

I am also feeling pretty hard all round and have no aches and pains from yesterdays workout at all, I am usually slightly stiff the day aftger but not today.

I am looking forward to training hard tomorrow to see if I have gotten any stronger over 5 days, I am not expecting much but if there are signs I will be happy, otherwise I will expect to see some decent improvements by monday which is my heavy day.

Will keep you posted guys,
Cheers

Top Bottom