Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011 NFL karma thread! I will hit 200% to keep you guys KARMA rich! Lol

I just got home and my girl moved all her shit out! Left a dear john letter saying she is fuckin someone else! Ain't that some shit, there just went 16years :( Oh well fck it I am headed to the liquor store gonna get fucked up tonight!:evil::evil::evil:

Sorry for your loss johnny but theres plenty of bishes out there homie it sucks it took 16 years for you to find out she wasn't the one. Keep your head dude just use it as fuel in the gym dude. Make the best out of a shitty situation by aiming your anger in the gym and making some muscle out of it.

I just got home and my girl moved all her shit out! Left a dear john letter saying she is fuckin someone else! Ain't that some shit, there just went 16years :( Oh well fck it I am headed to the liquor store gonna get fucked up tonight!:evil::evil::evil:

WTF?!? Johnny....I just saw this!!! I am soooooo sorry!! Get your ass up to Canada right now and we'll hit the whiskey and the mountains!

Top Bottom