Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011 NFL karma thread! I will hit 200% to keep you guys KARMA rich! Lol

What happened?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

lol...I don't even have a reason...can't even blame hormones. It's been a long week and it's cold and snowy and I just have that restless, irritable feeling. It's ridiculous I know! My gym closes in 30 mins or I'd head there.

Might be time to break out the Crown Royal. :)

lol...I don't even have a reason...can't even blame hormones. It's been a long week and it's cold and snowy and I just have that restless, irritable feeling. It's ridiculous I know! My gym closes in 30 mins or I'd head there.

Might be time to break out the Crown Royal. :)

I'll help you get rid of that stress. :verygood:

I got texts now too!

Lol its ok but yea weaksauce central. I had some brandy and 4 shots of Jack and I was good the whole night

4 shots of Jack will put me into the happy zone for quite awhile. Anything more and I turn into someone else! It's not pretty!! LOL

Are you an trouble making, looking for a fight, abusive drunk?

No, not really. I'm a happy go lucky, carefree, flirty one...but...I won't back down if someone comes looking for trouble. ;)

Top Bottom