Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1990's New York Knicks Appreciation Thread

If there's one thing I'll agree with you...it's FUCK Reggie and the Pacers. They were always the annoying shit kicking muvgas who always nipped at the heels and shit. What a joke. Hated em

lol nice thread

nutsnack said:
ahh ya john starks is the fucking man.. he was a little niglet but damn could he ball... fuck jordan.. guys this day in age could own jordan from his prime... lebarn (sp*) james would run cirlces around jordan

lmao

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

nutsnack said:
ahh ya john starks is the fucking man.. he was a little niglet but damn could he ball... fuck jordan.. guys this day in age could own jordan from his prime... lebarn (sp*) james would run cirlces around jordan
todays players suck

nutsnack said:

And this is based on what? Jordan was just playing a couple years ago and even at like 67 years old was still having an occasional 50 point game. So don't tell me this BS that the '86-'87 Jordan that averaged 37 points a game over a season would let anyone run circles around him. Players today aren't significantly better than players 10 years ago. Look at someone like Shaq. He's still as, if not more, dominant today as he was when he was back then.

Top Bottom