Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1990's New York Knicks Appreciation Thread

That team sucked hairy sloth balls. The quintessential NBA thug team that acted as if they were big players yet never won shit. It was a pleasure watching Jordan and company pwn them over and over.

bluepeter said:
That team sucked hairy sloth balls. The quintessential NBA thug team that acted as if they were big players yet never won shit. It was a pleasure watching Jordan and company pwn them over and over.

Like Sam Rothstein. "Fuck You!"

Dunk said:
Like Sam Rothstein. "Fuck You!"

lol

Fuck the real players in the NBA that exposed that bunch of posers every year, I'm just the couch potato that enjoyed watching the truth revealed ;)

Of course you're going to get a lot of people making fun of the Knicks. What do you expect? You make an appreciation thread about a team that didn't win anything and were Jordan't bitches for a decade. I mean honestly, what is there to appreciate?

JonPee said:
Of course you're going to get a lot of people making fun of the Knicks. What do you expect? You make an appreciation thread about a team that didn't win anything and were Jordan't bitches for a decade. I mean honestly, what is there to appreciate?

oh i dont know how bout the mutha fuggin DUNK!!!

ssm-starphs016003.jpg

All the winning seasons. Being on top of the Atlantic Division. So what. No one could beat Jordan. To me the NBA Finals every year was Knicks/Bulls.

Year after year of sending Miami home. Fuck Zo. Fuck Hardaway. Fuck Riley in his heat years.

I can appreciate mofo. Especially with the squad im dealin wiht nowadays i can appreicate a WHOOOOLE lot.

Oh and fuck Reggie and the Pacers too. Grandma ma droppin a 4 point play on yo ass in the final seconds of the playoffs to win. Never seen the Garden erupt like that.

larry_johnson_4pt_160.jpg

ahh ya john starks is the fucking man.. he was a little niglet but damn could he ball... fuck jordan.. guys this day in age could own jordan from his prime... lebarn (sp*) james would run cirlces around jordan

Top Bottom