Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Writings of the FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The Constitution is a living document, that is meant to be taken literally, not interpreted or rewritten. It is to be studied and lived by.

The founding fathers wrote the Constitution and meant every word they wrote. Just by reading above some of their letters you can see that what they wrote in letters was put word for word into the Constitution.

You cannot argue with that. They wrote what they believed to be the truth and that truth has not changed in almost 300 years.

They wrote not only of the 2nd Amendment, but of the excesses of laws, of the whittling away of our freedoms and of how freedom is paid for and how it must continually be paid for.

The Founding Fathers are perhaps the wisest men to have lived in a 1000 years.

Chesty, out of curiosity, how many people have you killed? How many people have you actually seen die in pain?

It's a serious question.

I have killed none and I watched my supervisor and friend die in front of me after being stabbed twice, by a lunatic repeat offender while we were on a domestic violence call. I have seen many die, and never is it pleasant.

But your question serious or not has nothing to do with this thread. Or the quotes and letters I posted concerning freedom and the Constitution.

Thanks Chesty

I'll tell ya, it pisses me off how weak minded people today try to twist and distort the intents of our founding fathers----They gave everything for us and that demands our respect!

Yea Chesty...Sam and John Adams are really underrated. Gotta love the founding fathers. They had balls back then.
I swear that many men these days are not really men. I call them WIMPS. :(

The men who wrote those great words were embroiled in the fight to make and keep this country free on the front lines during the time this country was conceived-

Talk by misguided Americans of taking the diplomatic "higher road" in this battle by negotiating and conducting peace talks as a means of displaying a more evolved and humane nation might sound very PC 2001. But in reality, it can only be construed as one thing after such brutal attacks on our nation and way of life- total cowardice and ignorance.Freedom has never in history been attained (or maintained) in such a manner.

Benjamin Franklin said it correctly when he wrote- (paraphrase)-To sacrifice liberty for the sake of safety attains neither.

Many of the qoutes you have set forth have been misconstrued and set forth by gun-killer activists for years. Many of these quotes have also proven to be largely false.

Have you actually researched these quotes yourself? Or have you simply taken them from the NRA website?

And even if all of these quotes taken into context, and set against the time the founding fathers were in, could still be interpreted the same way-------our Constitution is reinterpreted all the time. The Constitution is a fluid document and is open to re-examination as the years go by.

For instance, Article I of the United States Constitution does not mandate that United States Senators be elected by popular vote, but instead mandated that Senators be elected by the state legislatures. As times changed, so did this vision that the Founding Fathers had. The Constitutions fundamental principles are there, but the Constitution often needs clarification and revising by the legislatures and our "enlightened" courts.

Therefore, gun-killer advocates must learn to accept that they do not have an unregulated right to gun ownership.

I would suggest you stop living in the 1700's and race forward about three hundred years to a time where society is far far different from that time so long ago.

You will not enjoy an unregulated right to use guns, so please learn to accept that since the time is coming where all enlightened Democrats will say "enough is enough---the N.R.A. killing machine has gone far enough."

And, I can't wait.

Ryan.

Top Bottom