Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/24 HAWAII BOWL NOTRE DAME vs HAWAII 8PM EST

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Hawaii Bowl: Notre Dame vs. Hawaii

- Surprise, surprise - Hawaii is in the Hawaii Bowl! The Notre Dame Fighting Irish head to the islands on Christmas Eve to battle the Warriors at Aloha Stadium in the Hawaii Bowl.
The Warriors have played in four of the past six games and opened as small favorites to win it again.

Oddsmakers currently have the Fighting Irish listed as 2-point favorites versus the Warriors, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Notre Dame gained just 96 total yards in a 38-3 loss to USC in Week 14, as 32-point underdogs. The 41 points went UNDER the posted total of 50.

Brandon Walker booted a 41-yard field goal for the only Irish points, while gaining just 96 total yards in the loss.

Greg Alexander had two TD passes in Hawaii's 29-24 loss to Cincinnati in Week 15.

The Bearcats weren't able to cover the 7.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the day's posted total (48.5).

Team records:
Notre Dame: 6-6 SU, 6-6 ATS
Hawaii: 7-5 SU, 5-5-1 ATS

Notre Dame most recently:
When playing in December are 1-3
When playing on turf are 7-3
After being outgained are 3-7
When playing outside the conference are 4-6

Hawaii most recently:
When playing in December are 6-4
When playing on turf are 5-5
After being outgained are 7-3
When playing outside the conference are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Notre Dame is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Notre Dame is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Hawaii is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
Hawaii is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Hawaii's last 6 games

I don't think ND will be able to play that well with the distinct disadvantage of all that sun and warm weather! LOL

I love these stats. I know they don't really have much validitiy to this team however they paint a very dark picture of the ND FB team history.
The Irish haven’t won a bowl game since the Cotton Bowl following the 1993 season, losing nine postseason games since then while going 1-8 ATS, including seven straight non covers. In fact, Notre Dame’s has dropped its last five bowl appearances by 14 points or more.

I love these stats. I know they don't really have much validitiy to this team however they paint a very dark picture of the ND FB team history.
The Irish haven’t won a bowl game since the Cotton Bowl following the 1993 season, losing nine postseason games since then while going 1-8 ATS, including seven straight non covers. In fact, Notre Dame’s has dropped its last five bowl appearances by 14 points or more.

doing research eh? i like it putting in ot to win that k .. good stuff!!

You guys should start giving me K not to bet so I don't jinx your team! LOL

Top Bottom