Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/1 NCAAf SEC Championship Tennessee @ LSU

motodawg

EF VIP
- The fans at Georgia Dome will be treated to a game between the Tennessee Volunteers and the LSU Tigers when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Volunteers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Volunteers earned a thrilling 52-50 quadruple OT victory over the Kentucky Wildcats in Week 13. Tennessee won the game as a slight 2.5-point road underdog, while the 102 points sailed OVER the posted total of 64.

Erik Ainge threw seven touchdown passes, and completed 28-of-45 pass attempts for 397 yards for the Volunteers.

LSU gave up 518 yards in Week 13's 50-48 triple-overtime loss to Arkansas, falling as 13.5-point home favorites. The 98 points scored were OVER the posted total of 58.5.

Matt Flynn went 22-for-47 for 209 yards and three touchdowns, while Jacob Hester had 28 attempts for 126 yards and two scores for the Tigers.

Team records:
Tennessee: 9-3 SU, 7-4-1 ATS
LSU: 10-2 SU, 4-7-1 ATS

Tennessee most recently:
When playing in December are 3-3
When playing on turf are 4-4
After being outgained are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 8-2

LSU most recently:
When playing in December are 8-1
When playing on turf are 9-1
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing within the conference are 8-2

Beaumont said:
They are reporting that Les Miles is going to Michigan. Great timing, eh?
Apparently not. This is a much more difficult call with Flynn not healthy, even though the backup is good. I'm thinking LSU wins but doesn't cover the spread.

Dial_tone said:
Apparently not. This is a much more difficult call with Flynn not healthy, even though the backup is good. I'm thinking LSU wins but doesn't cover the spread.
Yeah I've been hearing that too. Les says he's not going anywhere now. That dude is militant.

Beaumont said:
Yeah I've been hearing that too. Les says he's not going anywhere now. That dude is militant.

He said that also when he was at Oklahoma State rite before he went to LSU. but LSU probably offered up more $$$$

cha-ching

Top Bottom