Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/27 NHL: Toronto at Boston

swole

Toronto Maple Leafs come to town knowing their hosts need to win to keep pace in the Northeast race.

Sporting a 5-2-2 overall record and a 2-1-2 mark within the division, the Maple Leafs aim to knock the Bruins (0-5-1 in the division) for a loss.

Defence may play a big role in this one, but that's mainly because experts don't think much of it will be played. Oddsmakers opened the total on the high side, a huge 6.5. The Bruins are favored in this one, opening at 115.

Pat Quinn's team hopes to build upon a 5-4 win over the Bruins last game. They were 150 favorites in a game that went over the total.

The Bruins, meanwhile, will try to forget last game's 4-3 loss at the hands of the Hurricanes, a game where they were underdogs by 130. The combined score went as a push against the total.

This game is likely to come down to the Maple Leafs's execution on offence. They rank 2nd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 4.3 goals per game average against the Bruins's #23-rated defensive unit.

Some trends to consider:
Toronto is 1-8-1 SU in its last 10 games after scoring 5 to 6 goals
Toronto is 2-6-2 OU in its last 10 games away against Boston
Toronto is 5-12-3 OU in its last 20 games against Boston
Toronto is 4-1-0 OU in its last 5 games
Boston is 4-0-1 OU in its last 5 games
Boston is 8-12-5 OU in its last 25 at home
Boston is 5-12-3 OU in its last 20 games against Toronto
Boston is 2-6-2 OU in its last 10 games at home against Toronto

Next up:
Toronto home to Ottawa, Saturday, October 29
Boston home to New Jersey, Saturday, October 29

im bettin max on every game fuck it

I'm doing that George Castanza thing now. Every decision I have made in my life up until this point has been the wrong one. So from now on I will do the exact opposite!

I put 10,000 on the Bruins!

Top Bottom