Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/23 nfl falcons @ lions 1 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Atlanta Falcons Vs. Detroit Lions

- The Atlanta Falcons and the Detroit Lions will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Ford Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lions listed as 4-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total is sitting at 47½.

The Falcons were a 31-17 winner in their most recent outing at home against the Panthers. They covered the 3.5–point spread as favorites, while the total score (48) made winners of UNDER bettors.

The Lions were a 25-19 loser in their most recent outing at home against the 49ers. They failed to cover the 5–point spread as favorites, while the total score (44) made winners of UNDER bettors.

Team records:
Atlanta: 3-3 SU, 2-4 ATS
Detroit: 5-1 SU, 4-1-1 ATS
Atlanta most recently:
When playing in October are 7-3
When playing on turf are 7-3
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing outside the division are 7-3

Detroit most recently:
When playing in October are 4-6
When playing on turf are 6-4
After being outgained are 3-7
When playing outside the division are 5-5

Cowboys fan are getting abuse noe. It seems like the cowboys take it to the final play every time against any team. Lion pats jets you name it.

Most of the time they are letting us down. I'm thankful for the early 90s and growing up to that. Jerry jones should of kept jimmy j. He knew how to do it best.

I want the cowboys to prove me wrong and win by 21. I don't see that happening

Top Bottom