Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/23 NFL: Denver at New York Giants

swole

The Giants want to avoid a repeat of last game's result - a 16-13 loss to Dallas - when they host the Broncos on Sunday.

Denver brings a 5-1 overall mark (2-0 in the division) into this game versus a New York team carrying a 3-2 record.

The Giants are slight favorites in this one, opening at -1.5 on the line. The opening total has been set by oddsmakers at 47.

Denver won at home against New England last game as a 3-point favorite, tallying a score of 28-20. The total sailed over.

Tom Coughlin's team was busy last game losing to Dallas 16-13 as 3-point underdogs. The 29 points sent that game under the total of 47.5.

Fans can expect Denver to try to force the ball down the throats of the Giants' run defence. They come in with the league's #3 rushing attack, averaging 153.3 yards per contest.

Some trends to consider:
Denver is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games against New York
Denver is 4-7-2 ATS in its last 13 away games
Denver is 15-7-1 ATS in its last 23 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
Denver is 7-3-0 OU in its last 10 games
New York are 4-1-0 OU in its last 5 at home
New York are 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 home games
New York are 6-1-1 ATS in its last 8 games
New York are 5-2-0 ATS in its last 7 games after scoring 10 to 20 points

Next up:
Denver home to Philadelphia, Sunday, October 30
NY Giants home to Washington, Sunday, October 30

Where the hell is Killahbee? Denver opens up the second half with a 3 play touchdown drive. The crowd is doing a simultaneous WTF?

mountain muscle said:
I still won hog boy lol!

But damnit! You know what I am going to hear from DD?

Okay am I talking to myself again now?

I can hear it now, even though I still win the bet.

Top Bottom