Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/5 NHL Ottawa Senators at Boston Bruins 7pm

bigmann245

The newest battle in the annual war between the Bruins and Senators kicks off Thursday at TD Banknorth Garden.

Boston brings a 14-19-6 overall mark (4-10-1 in the division) into this game versus an Ottawa team carrying a 28-7-3 record.

The Senators are huge favorites in this game, opening as 200 chalk. The total sits at 6.5.

Bryan Murray's team was busy last game winning against the Capitals 3-1 as 290 favorites. The 4 goals sent that game under the total of 7.

Meanwhile, Boston comes off a 1-0 loss against the Flyers, a game where they were a 160 underdog. The game went under the closing total of 6.5.

This game is likely to come down to the Senators's execution on offence. They rank 1st in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 4.3 goals per game average against the Bruins's #20-rated defensive unit.

Some trends to consider:
Ottawa is 2-6-3 OU in its last 11 games against Boston
Ottawa is 16-7-1 OU in its last 24 games away against Boston
Ottawa is 4-2-0 OU in its last 6 away
Ottawa is 6-2-1 OU in its last 9 games
Boston is 16-7-1 OU in its last 24 games at home against Ottawa
Boston is 2-8-0 OU in its last 10 games
Boston is 2-6-3 OU in its last 11 games against Ottawa
Boston is 1-6-0 OU in its last 7 at home

Next up:
Ottawa at Montreal, Saturday, January 7
Boston home to Tampa Bay, Saturday, January 7

bigmann245 said:
damn bro, didnt do so well during the bowl games i see??

I lost 450k between the Notre Dame,Georgia, and last nights game. Oh well at least it's not real money. I hope I can rebuild through the NFL playoffs.

bluehen said:
I lost 450k between the Notre Dame,Georgia, and last nights game. Oh well at least it's not real money. I hope I can rebuild through the NFL playoffs.

ill be sure to hit ya when i reload...

bigmann245 said:
ill be sure to hit ya when i reload...

Cool man, who are you taking in the Pat's Jags game? I'm leaning towards the Pats, I'll take satch's K though :verygood: .

hamstershaver said:
that 1/2pt may be huge

That's true. But a QB that hasen't played in how long vs that front 7 that the Pat's are putting on the field. Leftwich can't scramble well as it is let alone comming off the injury. There is still time and more info to be gathered between now and then.

Top Bottom