Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 NFL: Pittsburgh at Denver (Early Bird Swole Special)

mightymouse69 said:
well, it makes no sense giving up 3.5 or taking 3 any way you look at it, when you can give up 3 and take 3.5.

Half a point isn't much of a hedge. If there was 2 points, I'd consider mixing up my bets. Denver wins by three, I'm in trouble, but only here.

mightymouse69 said:
well, it makes no sense giving up 3.5 or taking 3 any way you look at it, when you can give up 3 and take 3.5.
i agree, that is a huge 1/2 pt, could be the difference in a push or a win, or a push and a loss
if denver wins by 3 the peeps that took pitt +3 are going to look like an ass if they only bet that one
or if denver wins by 3 and the peeps only bet the -3.5 line they lose instead of pushing

hamstershaver said:
i agree, that is a huge 1/2 pt, could be the difference in a push or a win, or a push and a loss
if denver wins by 3 the peeps that took pitt +3 are going to look like an ass if they only bet that one
or if denver wins by 3 and the peeps only bet the -3.5 line they lose instead of pushing

I agree that this should be a one-sided Pittsburgh pile-on over here.

PolfaJelfa said:
Hamster...you sayin Pitsburgh will loose?

I don't think Pitt is going to win either. My heart wants them to win, my brain tells me they won't. I'm torn here, and I know I should put my K on Denver.

The Steelers look great, but they've had "help" with their last 2 wins. Palmer getting hurt in their game with Cincy was a huge help. Indy's bad offense in the 1st half of last week's game and that missed field goal is what put them over (amazingly too, because they got f'ed without lube by the refs on a few calls).

I think they'll play good today but I'm iffy about them covering the spread.

Top Bottom