Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 NFL: Pittsburgh at Denver (Early Bird Swole Special)

mightymouse69 said:
If your on this thread and took Denver, you gave up a 1/2 point

im in on both books as stated above ...I know I gave up a half poin on the game ...but felt like it was a good thing to split the action between books so as to not have a pile on ...besides ...

DENVER IS GOING TO WIN

by at least 5 points ...yes I said by 5 at the least

someone explain this to me because im lost
denver is getting pounded in this thread and they have to give up 3.5
and on hungs thread pitt is getting pounded and is only getting 3
ive come to the conclusion that most peeps that bet in here dont know their ass from a hole in the ground

hamstershaver said:
ive come to the conclusion that most peeps that bet in here dont know their ass from a hole in the ground

LOL, I bet the same way on both threads, but because I think the margin is too low.

hamstershaver said:

So you saw my post...lol

hamstershaver said:
no i didnt until you said that, i just noticed hungs k went way up, so i came in here to check out the action

I think a lot of Pittsburgh fans want the high limit of hung's. The Denver fans haven't all bet yet.

redguru said:
I think a lot of Pittsburgh fans want the high limit of hung's. The Denver fans haven't all bet yet.

well, it makes no sense giving up 3.5 or taking 3 any way you look at it, when you can give up 3 and take 3.5.

Top Bottom