Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 NFL: Pittsburgh at Denver (Early Bird Swole Special)

how can you settle bets in this forum?

i am confused

and SOMEONE placed a bet after the event closed, there was not that much karma on Pitt after the game started

swole said:
how can you settle bets in this forum?

i am confused

and SOMEONE placed a bet after the event closed, there was not that much karma on Pitt after the game started
how much do you think was bet on pitt?
hung obviously made the last 100g bet since his name is last on the 100g line, and you know he wouldnt screw you over
you have 5 bets at 100g so thats 500gs there, so no huge bet could of been made after the fact, if one even was

hamstershaver said:
how much do you think was bet on pitt?
hung obviously made the last 100g bet since his name is last on the 100g line, and you know he wouldnt screw you over
you have 5 bets at 100g so thats 500gs there, so no huge bet could of been made after the fact, if one even was

maybe someone made a private 100,000 bet, because I was sure there was 520,000 on Pitt

swole said:
maybe someone made a private 100,000 bet, because I was sure there was 520,000 on Pitt
i added up what is showing for bets made on pitt
it = 620095
the total bet on pitt = 620895
so only 800 was bet privately on this game

LMFAO.. Swole..are you saying i in some way tampered with this bet...?

PS: In 6 minutes this will all be good :)

hamstershaver said:
i added up what is showing for bets made on pitt
it = 620095
the total bet on pitt = 620895
so only 800 was bet privately on this game

Hammy is the Karma Jedi, nothing related to Karma on elite is not known by the master.

jafo said:
im in on both books as stated above ...I know I gave up a half poin on the game ...but felt like it was a good thing to split the action between books so as to not have a pile on ...besides ...

DENVER IS GOING TO WIN

by at least 5 points ...yes I said by 5 at the least

Taste that crow bro!

jafo said:
im in on both books as stated above ...I know I gave up a half poin on the game ...but felt like it was a good thing to split the action between books so as to not have a pile on ...besides ...

DENVER IS GOING TO WIN

by at least 5 points ...yes I said by 5 at the least
wrong

Top Bottom