Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/10 NFL Playoffs Cards @ Panthers 8:15PM ET FOX - 10.5 PT Line

SLAYER69!

The fans at Bank of America Stadium will be treated to a Divisional Round game between the Arizona Cardinals and the Carolina Panthers when they take their seats on Saturday night.

Oddsmakers currently have the Panthers listed as 10-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 49.

Kurt Warner threw two touchdown passes, including a 71-yarder to Anquan Boldin, as the Cardinals defeated the Falcons 30-24 in their Wild Card game last time out. The Cardinals covered the 2-point spread, and the 54 points made it OVER the posted total of 52.

Warner completed 19-of-32 pass attempts for 271 yards, and Larry Fitzgerald had 101 yards receiving with a TD in that win.

The Panthers defeated New Orleans 33-31 as a 1.5-point favorite in Week 17. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (51.5)

DeAngelo Williams rushed for 178 yards on 25 carries for Carolina, while Jake Delhomme passed for 250 yards with a touchdown in the win.

Team records:
Arizona: 9-7 SU, 9-7 ATS
Carolina: 12-4 SU, 9-6-1 ATS

Arizona most recently:
When playing in January are 4-6
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 3-7

Carolina most recently:
When playing in January are 7-3
When playing on grass are 9-1
After outgaining opponent are 4-6
When playing outside the division are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona's last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Arizona's last 20 games on the road
Arizona is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games on the road
Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Carolina
Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Carolina's last 7 games
Carolina is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

if u moved the vig on the ravens for the extra .5 for -125 for +3.5 .. why am i getting .90 for the pathers,when its moved to -10.5? lol u guys are funny with the vigs

if u moved the vig on the ravens for the extra .5 for -125 for +3.5 .. why am i getting .90 for the pathers,when its moved to -10.5? lol u guys are funny with the vigs

I thought your b-day was over?
JK
Peace...

I just copied Bodog on the other game. I should have done that here too I guess

Top Bottom