Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oatmeal alternative

gymtime

I've been mixing my instant oatmeal with protein powder most every morning. I know it's a quality breakfast, but it's getting really old. I'm getting to where I'm choking it down. Anybody have any good oatmeal recipes? Alternatives?

if u dont mind about the sugar about a tablespoon of brown sugar makes it taste real good, however im on my cutting dite and cannot stand the taste plain or with protein powder every morning so i am just eating a cup of brown rice and some green veggies fora substitute.

put egg whites (from hard boiled eggs) with the protein and oats...i have a grain called amaranth which i have instead of oats..its really tasty and in 30g has CHO=21g, PRO=5g fat=n/a...
if its not sweet enough, add equal...tastes yum!

Bro try FiberOne, fiber content is off the chart, w/ very little carbs in it. I mix some w/ milk and whey and take a spoon of flax and you have yourself your complete breakfast.

If you feel like cooking you can do the eggs, wheat bread, and if you can find a sausage w/ very little fat you can add that in there too.

riskybizz007 said:
Bro try FiberOne, fiber content is off the chart, w/ very little carbs in it. I mix some w/ milk and whey and take a spoon of flax and you have yourself your complete breakfast.

If you feel like cooking you can do the eggs, wheat bread, and if you can find a sausage w/ very little fat you can add that in there too.

No laughing RB, but what is FiberOne exactly? I don't mind the eggs, but I'm usually rushing in the am so I'd like to keep it as quick as possible.

Copied this down during the summer it's not too bad :)

protein pancakes

1 cup oatmeal
3 egg whites
1/4 cup plain lactose and fat free yogurt by astro (you can use any plain fat free yogurt)
1/2 banana
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 cup sugar twin brown sugar substitute or 1 to 2 packs sweetener
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

Make sure you blend in a blender to a batter spray skillet on high heat with cooking spray and cook till bubbles start to form then flip

FiberOne cereal. In half i cup i believe there's 10g of fiber or more. That cereal is low carb and full of fiber and it really doesn't taste bad especially if you throw in some vanilla whey.

Very good, I'll get some this weekend. Thanks RB.

Kel - looks good but again, time is an issue for me in the am.

Thanks for the replies guys. :)

Top Bottom