Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Letrozole....in place of Nolvadex??

R1 Psycho

I have nolvadex pills on order but also have a 30 ml bottle of letrozole. Is this stuff just mainly used as an aromatase inhibitor or can you use in PCT as well??

and also in what dosages would you use letrozole for after a 600mg/week primo for 10 weeks

thanks..

R1

I wouldn't use femara for PCT, it will most likely lower estrogen too much. Use it during the cycle 1.25mgs/ED is good

you stop vital body functions from taking place, GHlevels cant relese properly if you dont have enough estrogen... lots of stuff, granted men really dont need that much, but we wouldnt have it all together if we didnt need it in someway... letrzl will just lower your estrogen levels, its good to keep for sides if they pop up during a cycle, it basically shuts down estrogen, not a blocker, but a stopper! so i woulndt use it pct, nolva is and estrogen blocker and raises LH levels combined with clomid, there the only thing id ever use PCT, maybe little HCG, but that depends on kinda of cycle i did... luck man...

Top Bottom