Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino didn't take synthol?

funny how he says he didn't use it, but if you were around back when he had his message board that he owned and ran......they sold synthol on the fucking site...lol

Who knows why he went CRAZY with the Synthol? It's impossible to say..... I for one think Synthol is good thing for BB's, if they use it sparingly, and I know most guys on here don't like it..... The reason most BB's hate Synthol is because of dumb fucks like Valentino..... However, I have known a few guys at my gym that used Synthol in a reasonable way, and it really helped them..... One guy I know had very small Delts compared to the rest of his body..... He tried for over 2yrs to get them up to par, but nothing helped..... He did mass cycles where he only worked shoulders, did all kinds of training Techniques, and nothing really seemed to help..... He decided to use Synthol, and within 2mths, he got the results he was looking for...... He was able to bring up the Delts with Synthol, and the results seemed to last.... He didn't get Freaky with it like Valentino, and it really helped him..... So, it's hard for me to say there is no place for Synthol in BBing.....

rizz

lol i had to click th link to see, i laugh every time i see a pic of him, hes a clown huge bis and tiny forearmes.

Top Bottom