Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Casey Victor says about steroid use of the 70's and 80's!!

John McLane

This is admittedly a cut and paste job from the net but its someones account of his conversation with Casey Victor....

DISCOVERING THE TRUTH

I have fairly recently trained down in Florida with top pro of the 70's and early 80's CASEY VIATOR.

I asked him directly about steroid use in the 70's and this is what he had to say.... and I quote...

"Don't let anyone fool you about our low doses. We were just as reckless with steroid use as they are today."

I asked him when the big doses started....

" The big doses started around 1974 and yes we were all right on top of it". Yes we ALL used GH back then and it was from real cadavers. The GH we all used was called CRESCORMIN and nobody was going to morgs to get it".

I wanted an example and I told him about what I heard my mentor, and his friend and former training partner, Mike Mentzer used...... only 400 of deca/week and 30 of d-bol/day.

CASEY LAUGHED and then said this...." Mentzer used up to 2.5 grams of deca a week, God knows how much primobolin acetate, along with d-bol and growth, so as I said don't be fooled about our low doses as we were just as reckless as theses guys are today.

I "left it at that" and didn't question him about HIS specific gear use because he really doesn't like to talk about steroids and is very much against their use in bodybuilding.....he is ashamed of his past gear use bro's but is perfectly aware that it allowed him to compete at a very high level and attain to success as one of the biggest and strongest form 73-83.

BTW....he is still very strong and big although a little pudgy

There you have it bro...right from the "horses mouth"

Be interested to hear peoples opinion....

he died at only 62 years of age from a massive heart attack in sept of last year.Wonder if it had anything to with those massive dosages.

The arguments seem to be on both sides of the spectrum. On one side it is a shit load of drugs mixed with your genetics that get you to that level. On the other side, the amount they use it no where near what we think.. and their genetics is the number one reason they are where they are.

I think there is a little bit of truth to both, and the real story is somewhere in the middle.

Once I earn my pro-card.. and eventually win the Olympia, I will share all my cycles and drugs used. Then there will be no more need for speculation!

The arguments seem to be on both sides of the spectrum. On one side it is a shit load of drugs mixed with your genetics that get you to that level. On the other side, the amount they use it no where near what we think.. and their genetics is the number one reason they are where they are.

I think there is a little bit of truth to both, and the real story is somewhere in the middle.

Once I earn my pro-card.. and eventually win the Olympia, I will share all my cycles and drugs used. Then there will be no more need for speculation!

Have you been told by a pro what they are taking?

Have any of you guys visited getbig.com. the doses that some of the guys talk about there are insane. 4grams of test 2 grams of tren and a gram of deca. Its just mental

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Have you been told by a pro what they are taking?

I have talked to pros before, but not about what they are taking.

I know what I am taking, and I also have friends that compete at a very high level. One of them is 6'1, 270.. I mean, nothing to take lightly. The base for his cycles is 1500mg of test, then other compounds added depending on what he is doing. He also run HGH year round.. not sure of his dose tho. So, I think that gives a general idea to what is ran.

Dave Palumbo posted what he ran for contest prep. It was something like 1200mg Test, 600-800mg deca, 3 amps of Tren Hex a week. And like 50mg of winstrol. Also used HGH and slin. I can't remember exactly what it was.. but something along those lines.

It would be cool if someone like Jay Cutler came out and told people what he drug protocols looked like.

I have talked to pros before, but not about what they are taking.

I know what I am taking, and I also have friends that compete at a very high level. One of them is 6'1, 270.. I mean, nothing to take lightly. The base for his cycles is 1500mg of test, then other compounds added depending on what he is doing. He also run HGH year round.. not sure of his dose tho. So, I think that gives a general idea to what is ran.

Dave Palumbo posted what he ran for contest prep. It was something like 1200mg Test, 600-800mg deca, 3 amps of Tren Hex a week. And like 50mg of winstrol. Also used HGH and slin. I can't remember exactly what it was.. but something along those lines.

It would be cool if someone like Jay Cutler came out and told people what he drug protocols looked lik
e.

He hasn't got the balls....

It would affect jays new supplement line if all the 16 year olds realised they are shit and he's on grams of gear

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom