Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

Lil hard in trying to take these pics myself talking to the phone. Have to wait until no one around and then be quick. I wish I could set up with good lighting someone taking the pics for me. I'd get all the angles abs way btr pics. Just not an option for me at the moment

Lil hard in trying to take these pics myself talking to the phone. Have to wait until no one around and then be quick. I wish I could set up with good lighting someone taking the pics for me. I'd get all the angles abs way btr pics. Just not an option for me at the moment
@25homes well you did good

Here they is my friend. Been on the androl 2 weeks and strength strait stupid!!! I have to limit myself not trying to injury something. Dead locked in bro.

boys training and diet been locked da f$*k in strait up. Feel like I'm holding some water but with the PED line up that should be expected. Here's what the peds look like right now.

Sust 300mg weekly
Npp 150mg weekly joints
Eq 600mg weekly
Tren Ace 100mg eod been on two weeks
Anadrol 50mg ed been on two weeks
Proviron 50mg ed
HGH 4ius. 2ius am and 2ius pm post training

Taking all the normal supps vitamins digest enzymes probiotics n2guard p5p etc

Here are pics that I took today. Want to run the anadrol 4 more weeks then will cruise with test eq npp for 4 weeks then gonna drop masteron winny and tren with the eq and test to really harden up for summer.

NEED STRAIT UP HONEST FEED BACK. NO SUGAR COATING ANYWHERE. Where do I stand right now BF%. I'm trying to get to 7% by mid summer. I am thinking I'm in that 10-11% range right now but that might be lil generous so I need the real from you dudes. Lay it on me so I can improve boys. I'm getting closer though. I'm sitting at about 208-211lbs right now. Strongest I've ever been. I've weighed more in past but was bloated af on dbol holding about 12lbs of water or more. Min faced out!!! Give it to strait up homies. You kno I appreciate. Sorry body monster I couldn't remove my pants for the pics!!! 🤣😂

Bright Future right here it is brother. Hope it motivates you too push my friend. Anything possible with hard work and dedication bro. I got ways to go but I kno you trying to kill it yourself. I got your back homie
@25homes you look full and lean
i think 7% is easy for you to get to with your level, you're at 10% right now super lean super strong
BEST body on 25 I've seen in many years

incredible transformation from 5 years ago
This 12 week and 1 yr trans pics. Red sweats year ago and white sweats 12 weeks ago. Was drug addict until Last year when my lord and savior saved my life!!! #Trulyblessed

Attachments

• Photo_2024-05-04_09-10-32_PM.png
    Photo_2024-05-04_09-10-32_PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 121
  • Photo_2024-05-04_05-13-17_PM.png
    Photo_2024-05-04_05-13-17_PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 475
you've made killer improvements
i can remember you from EF years ago you were so skinny

Top Bottom