Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Recovery War - Diet Training Life Log

Just putting in a quick update so no one gets worried if I don’t post for some days.

Long story short. I called a phone service and got assessed by a nurse, turns out my hematocrit/blood loss thing is an emergency now. Was hard to stop her from sending an ambulance to get me.

Someone is on their way to pick up my assistance dog and I, and go to the hospital 🏥 that gave me the emergency appendectomy. I don’t really know what’s going to happen when I get there, maybe I’ll get the surgery to stop the blood loss faster who knows. May need either an iron infusion or a blood transfusion.

If I don’t post for a few days please don’t get worried, I’ll be back and will update when I can 👍.
@Ori we hope you are alright and get better soon

Reactions: Ori
I spent the whole day catching up with basic stuff like shopping, making new recipes for this cycle and researching early this morning about my blood sugar.

I need to try and get to bed within the next hour to get up at 3am tomorrow. Haven’t trained today at all. Day just got away from me with all the chores that needed catching up on.

Have made three new recipes that should help lower my carbs for a while. I tried to make a protein mousse but I didn’t realise pasteurised egg whites don’t stiffen when you beat them, so I altered the recipe to make it into a pudding using gelatine. One serve has about 50g protein, 1g fat and 3g carbs. I also made a jelly out of collagen and BCAAs, one serving has about 19g protein, no fat and half a gram of carbs so basically none. Lastly I made a mix of chicken mince, beef mince and egg, one serve has about 40g protein, 32g fats and 2.3G carbs.

Those should help a bit and will be good for cutting. Mostly cost will be the issue sustaining it. With my trip on Sunday tomorrow, next training day is likely Monday. I’m still sore from Thursday 🙃.

Step counter isn’t accurate is just what my phone recorded carrying it, I almost never walk around with it.
View attachment 142454
View attachment 142452
View attachment 142455
View attachment 142456
View attachment 142457
View attachment 142458
Meal prep looks great

Thanks for all the support guys 👍, I’m doing ok.

Quick update.

Got out of hospital a couple of hours ago. My iron was way too low, so they gave me an iron infusion. I was already on a waiting list to get a scope but now I’ve been bumped up near the top. I should be getting a call this week to schedule one, is to find the source of the blood loss.

Need a day or two to rest and then I’ll get back into my program. Hopefully soon I’ll get this blood loss thing sorted, is getting very hard to train with severe anemia all the time.

4D4A38DC-3D0B-4C69-8C48-C082917E4105.jpeg

I got a lot done today. Finally got the rest of the stuff for my blood glucose monitor yesterday and started using it this morning.

As expected, I woke up with high blood sugar.
View attachment 142432
Also, note how completely fu*#ed my hematocrit is, that is caused by me losing too much blood each day 🤬😡🤬

Due to hematocrit being that low, I don’t think the high reading is even necessarily the MK677. Is possible that the high reading is 100% due to my low hematocrit from blood loss.

Also this low hematocrit is definitely contributing to me feeling low energy and crap all the time. Also dizzy etc, especially if I lift weights 🏋️‍♀️.

After the high reading I immediately did fasted cardio, 15mins on the rowing machine, reasonably high intensity at least for me anyway.
View attachment 142433
Blood glucose after fasted cardio 😊
View attachment 142434

So the fasted cardio made a large difference, and was only 15mins. Hematocrit still low though as would be expected.

Next I tried eating some food with carbs, then waiting two hours for another reading. I ate 1 cup mixed berries with 160g high protein yogurt, a teaspoon of honey on it, a coffee with a tablespoon of thickened cream and a teaspoon of honey in it. Total carbs 18g. Reading two hours later

View attachment 142435

Stayed under pre-diabetes range. Hematocrit up a little since morning from iron supplements but still way too low. Next was another round on the rower for ten minutes as a warm up to lifting today. Then was straight into the weights for a couple hours.

Had some dinner after and am just sitting here posting this now.
View attachment 142441
View attachment 142436
View attachment 142437
View attachment 142438
View attachment 142439
View attachment 142440
Down about 5kgs now since late November.
Ok so interesting update. I just had an appointment with my GP (doctor, is like saying MD in the USA I think). I learned that I was actually in range for getting a blood transfusion, but hospitals down here rarely do that anymore for a bunch of reasons, you just get iron infusions now.

Haemoglobin under 111 qualifies you for a blood transfusion, mine was 93, and I think in the past, it has been even lower than that.

2BF392D6-2BDA-43A2-B3A9-2C474788DC68.jpeg

The post I’ve self replied to, has a workout in it etc, I was doing that while I needed a blood transfusion. Explains why I’m so weak compared to what was normal for me. Basically my whole log here is me doing stuff while needing a blood transfusion, that’s how much blood I’m constantly losing.

I have probably about a week or so where I can get some training in and I’m going to start with that tomorrow.

Ok so interesting update. I just had an appointment with my GP (doctor, is like saying MD in the USA I think). I learned that I was actually in range for getting a blood transfusion, but hospitals down here rarely do that anymore for a bunch of reasons, you just get iron infusions now.

Haemoglobin under 111 qualifies you for a blood transfusion, mine was 93, and I think in the past, it has been even lower than that.

2BF392D6-2BDA-43A2-B3A9-2C474788DC68.jpeg

The post I’ve self replied to, has a workout in it etc, I was doing that while I needed a blood transfusion. Explains why I’m so weak compared to what was normal for me. Basically my whole log here is me doing stuff while needing a blood transfusion, that’s how much blood I’m constantly losing.

I have probably about a week or so where I can get some training in and I’m going to start with that tomorrow.
@Ori sounds serious maybe keep a life diet log and be careful with the training

Top Bottom