Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Alright so today was chest and triceps. Rolling with dumbbell bench now instead of barbell. Got a good handle on getting them into position so will try 70 pound dumbbells next week or maybe I will do them Friday before I do arms. On the 3rd set I did 60 pounds for 9 reps, goal was 10 reps and I stopped short of 1 because I think I miscounted. I may have done 10 reps but not sure so not giving myself credit for that. I immediately grabbed them again and did 6 more reps. Definitely think I can hit 70 pounds for 10 or atleast close.

Hammer incline chest press: 45x15 70x12 80x10 85x6
Dumbbell bench: 40x12 50x12 60x9 60x6 (40 and pounds felt way to light)
Dumbbell incline fly: 15x15 20x12 25x12 25x12 (these felt great! Nice slow and focused on breathing)
Machine fly: 85x12 100x12 100x12 100x10 (did these much slower and focused on squeezing pecs together)
Tricep dips: 140x15 160x15 180x13 90x30
Cable rope tricep pushdown: 60x15 70x15
Vbar tricep pushdown: 80x15 100x 15 70x25

I tried the cross body tricep extensions but those put strain on shoulders. Not a huge fan of the rope pushdowns because I feel way more tricep activation with the vbar. The vbar is what I always use.

For those of you who compete on stage, how long did it take before you were able to do that? This is something I seriously want to try. I know I gotta long way to go but I want this to be a lifestyle and I want to work hard to get there.

I know my diet is good now but I know I would definitely need to change some things along the way.

So it’s been a great day! Tomorrow will be back and biceps. I can’t shake the feeling that I am not doing enough in the gym. At the end of my workouts I feel like I should have done more than I did. I am recovering and eating well. The test/tbol are working great. Also added in the deca and proviron and today was second dose of deca and 9th of test. Below is my plan for tomorrow. I am feeling super motivated and almost want to go the gym right now.

Barbell row: 5 sets 8-15 reps
Cable seated row: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Cable v bar pulldown: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Cable lat pulldown wide grip: 5 sets 10-12 reps
Plate loaded machine low row: 5 sets 10-12 reps
Cable curls: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Hammer curls: 4 sets 12-15 reps

Feeling great and feeling much stronger. Recovery has been great and shoulder is feeling good as long as I avoid barbell bench. So I want to kick this up a notch. Will do the same for the rest of the week and hopefully here on out. I almost want to go back to the gym right now lol.

Been a good alcohol free weekend. Feeling motivated. Really wanted a beer but opted to stay alcohol free. The craving for a beer has now passed!

Tomorrow is chest and triceps. Planning to do the following:

Hammer incline chest press: 15, 12, 10, 8,6
Dumbbell Bench press: 12, 8, 4, burnout set
Dumbbell incline fly: 4 sets of 15 reps
Machine Fly: 4 sets of 15 reps
Tricep dips: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Cross body cable tricep extensions: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Cable tricep pushdown: 1xamrap

For the dumbbell incline flyes, these should be done with a lighter weight? Ideally you would want to be able to hold at the bottom of the set for that extra stretch?

Cross body tricep extensions. I see a lot of guys in the gym doing these. It’s done with one arm so want to give it a go! Planning on finishing off with 1 set of cable pushdowns but extremely slow reps until I can’t go anymore.

Thank you all again for the support! It means a lot!
Looks good bro. Grind the workouts out. Punish muscle until you know it's broken down

For those of you who compete on stage, how long did it take before you were able to do that? This is something I seriously want to try. I know I gotta long way to go but I want this to be a lifestyle and I want to work hard to get there.

I know my diet is good now but I know I would definitely need to change some things along the way.
@BrightFuture I did a few shows back in the day, I think it takes about 2-3 years to step on stage bro

So it’s been a great day! Tomorrow will be back and biceps. I can’t shake the feeling that I am not doing enough in the gym. At the end of my workouts I feel like I should have done more than I did. I am recovering and eating well. The test/tbol are working great. Also added in the deca and proviron and today was second dose of deca and 9th of test. Below is my plan for tomorrow. I am feeling super motivated and almost want to go the gym right now.

Barbell row: 5 sets 8-15 reps
Cable seated row: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Cable v bar pulldown: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Cable lat pulldown wide grip: 5 sets 10-12 reps
Plate loaded machine low row: 5 sets 10-12 reps
Cable curls: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Hammer curls: 4 sets 12-15 reps

Feeling great and feeling much stronger. Recovery has been great and shoulder is feeling good as long as I avoid barbell bench. So I want to kick this up a notch. Will do the same for the rest of the week and hopefully here on out. I almost want to go back to the gym right now lol.
nice day but i dont see the cardio in a few days whts up? where is it?

@BrightFuture I did a few shows back in the day, I think it takes about 2-3 years to step on stage bro

nice day but i dont see the cardio in a few days whts up? where is it?
Alright well I will see how I am progressing along.

Been doing cardio just haven’t posted. Always forget too. I actually went on a 1 mile run yesterday but it was crazy hot outside. I will admit I haven’t been doing enough cardio since I had that bad cough but that’s gone no excuses there. I will step the cardio back up.

Looks good bro. Grind the workouts out. Punish muscle until you know it's broken down
Yeah I think I need to add more in some more volume. My work capacity has increased dramatically since starting this cycle.

Alright well I will see how I am progressing along.

Been doing cardio just haven’t posted. Always forget too. I actually went on a 1 mile run yesterday but it was crazy hot outside. I will admit I haven’t been doing enough cardio since I had that bad cough but that’s gone no excuses there. I will step the cardio back up.
@BrightFuture if you have a cough issue
you need to add NAC ed with some elderberry
havent see you share supplement intake, share it please

Top Bottom