Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major help needing Bulking

mikebzt

Boy do I need help.
Stats:
34yrs old
6ft
186lbs
approx 10%BF

I have done a few cycles but they have been cutters. Now I want to bulk and my next cycle will be Sust & Deca. I would like to put on a good amount of weight but since I have not bulked before my hopes are that someone can help me devise a meal plan for optimum growth with minimal fat. Karma for those that are willing to help out.

When you're trying to grow you can't be too worried about added fat. You want to eat as cleanly (low on saturated fats) as you can. And you want to try to consume about 1.5g of protein for every pound of body weight. So in your case, about 280 grams per day.

But if you're trying to bulk up and slim down at the same time, you're going to fall short on both counts.

I just do not want to blow up that is all. I understand that I will put some fat on and of course it is something that will happen. If anyone could help me design a meal schedule I would be in your debt.

Look you're only 186 pounds and 6 ft tall... At 10% BF it's not like you're overweight to start with. So concentrate on gaining as much weight as you can during your bulking cycle (while eating a protein rich low saturated fat diet) and don't worry about blowing up.

Gear also boosts your test levels, which in turn burns fat...

If you want an easy diet to follow go atkins/soutbeach. All you have to remember is...

- If it's got a face you can eat it (lean Steak, lean Pork, Fish, Poultry Seafood...)
- Any veggie that goes on a normal salad you can eat.
- You can have complex carbs (oatmeal, wild rice, whole grain breads...)
- Make sure your fats include omega 3 sources (olive oil, flax seed oil...)

- Don't eat sugar
- Don't eat simple carbs (Rice, Pasta, Bread, Potatoes)
- Don't eat beans or root vegetables.
- No fruit or fruit juices
- Still avoid saturated fats (vegetable oil, butter, deep fried food...)

If you make sure your eating at least 1.5-2grams of protein per body weight pound on this kind of diet, then you'll gain clean weight.

Top Bottom