Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IV food drip

LOL...i thought it was only me and my llifting buddys who also thought of this type of shit...like atl muscle said too...lol aparently not..

I actually concieved of a scheme where it would not be food nutirents in the iv but juice...sleep with th eiv..train with the iv...would be funny..
there is a funny cartoon of this in Muscleheadz Comics.

shortstack said:
i live on tpn and lipids for 2 months without any food whats so ever.

what do you mean? for medical reasons you do this?

Gambino said:
what do you mean? for medical reasons you do this?

oh, i meant i did. i dont anymore, lol. i was really really sick about 5 years ago, were i was in the hospital with a central line, feeding me tpn (yellow bag) and lipids (white bag). i had to be on this for 2 moths, with nothing but water and ice chips to ingest. after this, a can conqure any diest on the plantet, lol.

shortstack said:
oh, i meant i did. i dont anymore, lol. i was really really sick about 5 years ago, were i was in the hospital with a central line, feeding me tpn (yellow bag) and lipids (white bag). i had to be on this for 2 moths, with nothing but water and ice chips to ingest. after this, a can conqure any diest on the plantet, lol.

did you maintain your bodyweight?

Top Bottom