Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IV food drip

TraxZBT said:
TPN = Total Parenteral Nutrition
Everything you need to keep you alive.

maybe you could adjust the formula to meet your needs wether bulking or cutting. they more i think about this the more it makes sense. you wouldn't even get the full sensation, so you could keep eating and iv dripping intill the wee hours...

i just forced myself to eat, starting to feel a bit quesy
:worried:

Glad I can clear up some rampant ignorance here. Don't feel bad, I looked into this myself.

The only thing you can get is glucose. Not protein, not fat, not a slow carb - just pure sugar.

Synpax said:
Glad I can clear up some rampant ignorance here. Don't feel bad, I looked into this myself.

The only thing you can get is glucose. Not protein, not fat, not a slow carb - just pure sugar.

what are you saying?

Some day we're going to be able to order IV's with custom dayly formulas like: 500g protein, 500g complex carbs, 100 simple carbs, 60g fat from flax, 100mg test, 10mg l.dex, 100iu hcg, 400mg caffeine, 400 ephedrine, 400asprin...

Imagine everyone walking around at the gym with iv bags hooked up. It will be like: 'dude, nice bag'

Synpax said:

God I hope i'm reading this wrong...

Also you would have to walk around with an IV needle in you all the time or you would end up with veins like a herione addict due to constant insertion.

TPN does have lipids, thats why its white. Can be customized though.

Top Bottom