Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IV food drip

I have an IV drip - it was for my cat when she was sick. I doubt you could use it though.. Almost have a full bag

shortstack said:
you should have answered me questioniing your previous post, and i coulda told you that, lol.
i live on tpn and lipids for 2 months without any food whats so ever.

Yeah, silly me for not taking what a guy on an internet site who can't spell 'questioning' or 'whatsoever's advice on what is possible and safe to inject myself with.

j/k

Synpax said:
Yeah, silly me for not taking what a guy on an internet site who can't spell 'questioning' or 'whatsoever's advice on what is possible and safe to inject myself with.

j/k

i love ppl like this that have to make remarks at ones spelling. when most of the time its just a matter of typing fast. yeah you were pretty silly to think that you cant be nurished through iv. i mean what the hell would hospitals do with people in comas?

j/k

FightinFit said:
Also you would have to walk around with an IV needle in you all the time or you would end up with veins like a herione addict due to constant insertion.

actually there is a form of semi-permanent IV. They have it right above ones chest near the heart. It is given to patients who are in the hospital for months/years. Pretty rad stuff. You could just do that but i dont think the blood pressure from lifting would help.

PHit41 said:
actually there is a form of semi-permanent IV. They have it right above ones chest near the heart. It is given to patients who are in the hospital for months/years. Pretty rad stuff. You could just do that but i dont think the blood pressure from lifting would help.

its called a central line.
there is also a "pic" line that doesnt go into the aorta artery line the central line does.

Top Bottom