Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is HCG just as effective as clomid?

phatjimmy

Got a problems guys, can't get a hold of my source and I need some clomid. I know should have gotten t first but he didn't have any and said he would later, now he is nowhere to be found. I can get HCG. Will this do the trick. And just to be sure 5000iu a week for 3 weeks would be the right way to take it right? Thanks y'all.

Please read more...Not a FLAME

This is not a Flame, I haven't been on this site long, but I do know enough not to ask this type of question without searching, because it has been asked plenty. I think you will save yourself a lot of time and headache too. I repeat this is not a flame, just some friendly advice so some of the more sensitive vets don't flip out and leave. Please just click on the search button and type in HCG and Clomid and your answer is right there.

Though, the short answer is no...(but a highly qualified no)

HCG is a natural protein hormone used in men primarily
for the stimulation of Leydig cells to produce more LH which in turn causes the hypothalmus to send a signal to produce more testosterone (highly simplfied)...but this mechanism is more akin to a jump start rather than a recharging of a battery, like Clomid is.

Clomid is a synthetic estrogen, Clomid has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) aud LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body's own testosterone level. Clomid is especially effective when the body's own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids, is suppressed. In most cases Clomid can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development)within 10-14 days. For this reason Clomid is primarily taken after steroids are discontinued. However, it is useful as an antiestrogen. The reason is that Clomid has only a very low estrogenic effect and thus the stronger estrogens which, for example form during the aromatization of steroids, are blocked at the receptors. These would include those that develop during the aromatizing of steroids. This does not prevent the steroids from aromatizing but the increased estrogen is mostly deactivated since it cannot attach to the receptors. The inereased water retention and the possible signs of feminization can thus be reduced or even completely avoided.

So you see they are different, but do some of the same things in very different ways.

Listen to Mustang, find some Clomid... Clomid and HCG act in to totally different ways. Both on the LH path, but on mimics LH the other stimulates a more natural release. I personally use both at the end of a cycle, but the HCG for a very short time. Also, your post cycle regime depends alot on what you used during your cycle!!
I should have added HCG use alone may further inhibit your natural production...

Do not use one or the other, Use Both. JMO I like to use them both at the end. HCG to get my size back.LOL Then Clomid for the real deal of getting them to work again.

Thanks guys. I guess the search is on. I gained 30 lbs off a d-bol/deca cycle and really don't want to lose it. Anymore advise would be really appreciated.

Top Bottom