Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 500mg/w Test E too much?

GetBig08

Its my second cycle....but the first one was about a year ago....my original plan was to shoot twice a week for 10 weeks....but i dont wanna put on rediculous size too fast.....my diet and exercise are in check....so is 500mg/w good.....or do i need to drop it down some?.....opinions please...

Dose looks okay to me, but you sound a little wet behind the ears still judgin from your comment about puttin on ridiculos size to fast. It's a longer ester so the effect will come on slower. How much size you put on is largely dependant on diet and training and rest.

Agree, 500mgs is ok, nothing more, I shoot 500mgs EW - 1st cycle, don't expect to gain so fast, because it long ester.
I would add deca, because it your 2nd cycle.

GetBig08 said:
Its my second cycle....but the first one was about a year ago....my original plan was to shoot twice a week for 10 weeks....but i dont wanna put on rediculous size too fast.....my diet and exercise are in check....so is 500mg/w good.....or do i need to drop it down some?.....opinions please...

500MG/WK IS ABOUT PERFECT

GetBig08 said:

Make it 250 Thurs am and Sun pm.

First two weeks may have some sweaty sides. Ride it out.

Eat big and rest big.

Top Bottom