Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

final cycle results

I wouldn`t want to fuck with ya !!! :)

Looking good bro. I have the same problem with my traps. No matter what I do the fuckers won`t grow and I have been at it 22 years. Guess the good trap genes dribbled down the side of my old mans leg, lol

You look hard Glenn. All I can add is if you could get your waist down to maybe 31 it would have a profound visual effect on your upper body as far as appearance goes.

Keep at it Glenn and work it !!!

Dave......

thanks dave are my traps THAT bad? oh well, always room for improvement and have been taking all above advice re: upper chest, neck, shoulders etc and plan on posting IMPROVED pics in a few weeks.

i am a lean guy with a 33" waist. gotta admit with my cycle gains some of my pants are feeling a little snug due to leg/butt growth. i have purchased a couple pair of pants in 34" recenlty.

i agree i would look better in a pic with a 31 "waist, but i think a man looks better not too thin waist in everday life. too skinny looks kinda faggy.

glennds said:
thanks dave are my traps THAT bad?
No, not bad Bro......just a little more would even things out. Shit man...at least you have traps Bro !!! I will post a pic or two when I complete my cycle in two weeks. I have zero traps.

glennds said:
but i think a man looks better not too thin waist in everday life. too skinny looks kinda faggy.
YO DUDE !!! I wear a 31 pants. You saying me looks faggy ??? lol :)

Dave949 said:
YO DUDE !!! I wear a 31 pants. You saying me looks faggy ??? lol :)

put my foot in my mouth on that one! not at all dave judging by your rather intimidating leg pic. i kind of like my 33" waist though. i don't need to be any thinner in that area.

Not too bad at all man...

Cleveland... wow I would have guessed somewhere else...

We're Queer... we're here... get used to it!!

Ok... ok... I'm queer... but I still like the saying.... :p

Top Bottom