Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone explain?

Italion Stalion

Im sixteen and ive been working out for around a year now and cnat get any noticable results. Ive been thinking about steroids and the thought of being able to spend that much time in a gym exites me and pumps me up to go more. Considering my situation and not my age is this a good idea, ive been skinny all my life and can never gain a pound i eat and eat and nothing, someone help. And if steroids is too steap ive also read about oral steroids like D-bol?

id recommend a couple of things because you dont want to do sterids at this point unless your test level is actually too low. so i would monitor what i eat (count calories and protein) to make sure im getting enough and get a blood testosterone level done. Because your test is at its highest level at this stage (it only goes down after 18).

Also i think a lot of yyoung kids forget to have a PWO meal high in protein and dextrose to insure a spike of HGH, replenish glycogen stores, and increase nitrogen levels.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

steroids are a bad idea at your age/lifting experience/lack of knowledge of diet and lifting.

dbol would be a bad steroid, the estrogen surge that will occur during/after taking it will close your growth plates for sure.

Its most likely your diet and training that needs some serious attention.

Oral steroids like d-bol aren't any less harsh (in some cases they're more harsh) and they're terrible for your liver.

Here's the big problem, at 16 there's no way you've stopped growing. If you take steroids now you will stop growing; dead in your tracks. No more growing taller, or broader in the shoulders, or wider in the chest.

To be safe, no male should try steroids before his early 20's. It's just not worth the risk.

And another thing, if you're skinny it's because you're not eating enough. Even with steroids a man cannot make gains without getting excess protein and calories.

Take the money you were planning to spend on steroids, buy some whey protein, and add 3 protein shakes a day to your diet. An extra 500 calories a day will put on 1 lb per week. If your training routine is solid and you make those extra calories protein, you will gain muscle.

I took steroids in high school and gained tremendous amount of muscle. I even got full paided scholarships to play linebacker at University of Texas, LSU, University of Houston, Michigan, and TCU. Steroids react differently with everybody. It helped me out in football and now I am playing college ball. It is really a question of how far do you want to push your body.

Top Bottom