Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding.com problems?

Singleton

Is it just me or is anyone else having serious issues with bodybuiling.com?

The site itself alone is nearly as bad as this one. I can't imagine why I ever considered trusting it for ecommerce.

Shoppe at Orbit

That site does not suffer from the massive problems on bodybuilding.com. Doesn't have much, though. Netrition has more stuff, but still not enough.

The Bodybuilding.com website seems to be a superficial indicator of much deeper problems within the business. They have a good business model, but incompetence seems to be their MO.

Reactions: ceo
That site does not suffer from the massive problems on bodybuilding.com. Doesn't have much, though. Netrition has more stuff, but still not enough.

The Bodybuilding.com website seems to be a superficial indicator of much deeper problems within the business. They have a good business model, but incompetence seems to be their MO.
haha you dont know what it takes just to keep up with amount of products we have now, having everything isnt always the best it can lead to problems that many sites encounter, not only that but products can go bad if they dont sell quick enough. no offense meant by that.

Top Bottom