Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IV food drip

G

Gambino

Good way to get extra calories?? Provided you had access to one...

*cough* *cough*
I could sure fucking use a IV drip, no appetite what so ever.
Damn Flu

Gambino said:
*cough* *cough*
I could sure fucking use a IV drip, no appetite what so ever.
Damn Flu

You talking TPN???

DiamondCutCows said:
You talking TPN???

what is that bor?? if it is a aas of any sort then no...

i got a wicked cold right now, no appetite what so ever...haven't eaten for a few days and i only weigh 190!!!! right in the middle of a pl routine :(

IV food drip seeems like a damn good idea, all the beneifits of calories without having to eat

I have thought about that myself, I just got over a 2 week stint of some nasty broncitus and the first week I didnt feel like eating at all. I also took 2 weeks off from training. I lost some weight, and was thinking on of those drips would be nice. Also if they had one of those pills that are a whole meal, like you see on movies set in the future. That would be great!

HardHat87 said:
I have thought about that myself, I just got over a 2 week stint of some nasty broncitus and the first week I didnt feel like eating at all. I also took 2 weeks off from training. I lost some weight, and was thinking on of those drips would be nice. Also if they had one of those pills that are a whole meal, like you see on movies set in the future. That would be great!

if i could get a drip with 6 k cals that would be perfect

or you could get a nasal gastric tube and insert it everynight and put protien formula in there so your body wouldnt go catabolic at night. this would be great even when not sick.

shortstack said:
or you could get a nasal gastric tube and insert it everynight and put protien formula in there so your body wouldnt go catabolic at night. this would be great even when not sick.

Shortstack you just took it over the edge on that one :) I can't help but gagging just thinking about the tube sliding down .......yuck !!! I like the premise though.

indy69camaro said:
Shortstack you just took it over the edge on that one :) I can't help but gagging just thinking about the tube sliding down .......yuck !!! I like the premise though.

damn you must be pretty wealthy with a 900 mg/week primo cycle.

Gambino said:
what is that bor?? if it is a aas of any sort then no...

i got a wicked cold right now, no appetite what so ever...haven't eaten for a few days and i only weigh 190!!!! right in the middle of a pl routine :(

IV food drip seeems like a damn good idea, all the beneifits of calories without having to eat

TPN = Total Parenteral Nutrition
Everything you need to keep you alive.

Top Bottom