Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male models, how do they train?

Santa_Claus

I do a typical football/powerlifting routine and I am quite bulky and my delts are way too big compared to the rest of my body.

What do they do to have such a nice looking body?

I do squats 3x a week and my ass is HUGE, same prob with delts.

What to do?

they dont train different, they're just naturally lean guys with good muscle shape and small frames.

as opposed to pro bb-ers, who lean up, have good muscle shape, and larger frames

if you look bulky you'll probably always look bulky, unless you starve off the extra muscle. i wouldnt recommend that

a large amount of younger male models have eating disorders from trying to lean down. I imagine the training consists of bench, curls, abs, and shrugs. The normal beach workout.

I agree with casual, models are generally smaller framed with little fat. If you are bigger framed, I suggest that you work with what you have and get jacked instead of starving yourself down. Make those delts look smaller by building up the chest and middle traps more, etc etc..

hmm, what exercises will make your muscles SMALLER. how less of what you're already doing, especially food.

Yea they do look good. Dont know that I would want to look like that though. First Theyre no stronger than your average guy and second unless they wear skin tight clothes you cant even tell they lift. I have a friend with one of those bodies and on the beach he looks great but with clothes on he looks normal. Assuming that you have clothes on most of the time id rather look better in clothes. IMO that means big shoulders back chest. All functional muscles

Can't knock them for doing what they do any more than what we believe about powerlifters or bodybuilders or strongmen. They make money, they get chicks but the fact that they are weaker than us is not lost on the pubic - they just don't care.

generally they train with the neck machine this way they can get down on teir knees and suck cawk with good force

Santa-i guarnateee ur ass isnt huge-youve been squatting thats good but its in ur genetic make up to be large or bigger thanaverage in the hip structure sorry to say no matter what you do you wont hae a flat littel ass/hips like a male model

Tweakle said:
yoga, pilates, coke, starvation, var.

haha, true that

Well, to be a model you have to be 6' at minumum. Usually the guys are just born with very low body fat genetics, and just to maintain it all they have to do is lift light, probably a few crunches, but definately not an actual "routine" as opposed to what they actually eat.

Top Bottom