Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you all realize the eagles are winning the superbowl THIS year, right?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
The Redskins will have an awesome defense this year, and if whoever ends up their quarterback can do a Dilferesque job they have a great chance. I love the Eagles chances with McNabb's skills rushing and throwing the football. Unfortunately, I think the Giants are done. They just don't have the players especially on offense.

The Raiders? Without Gruden, and an aging group of players, I don't think they'll be there either.

The Saints? Are you guys kidding about this? They traded arguable their best player, and their owner just fired their GM who was named Executive of the Year. What does Tom Benson know about running a football team?

The teams to watch this year are the Dolphins, and the Rams (as long as they have Warner, and Faulk they have a chance).

nature boy and all you other skinblowers....

trotter will make his mistakes, he has for 3 years now... he is AWESOME, and i will never say he isnt... but he will also cost a big play or two here and there... i do agree the skins have a GREAT LB corps now... freaky scarey, better than the ravens...

eagles drafted dbacks because the rams... last year with vincent hurt the rams picked on him.... over and over... he had to sit the rest of that championship game cuz he HURT his team... troy vincent HURT his team... you should see that game now, until buckhalter got hurt, the eagles were in control...

no damon moore, no vincent, no buck... rams win...

eagles upgraded safety, and now have 2 more guys that can play.. lito sheppard will be good!!!! the eagles now have a matchup the rams cant take advantage of, no matter what.

go birds!!!!!!!!!!!!

declare it now, or get the fuck off the wagon!!!

HighIntensity said:
Lets get back to the real champs

Raiders

Gannon
Garner
Brown
Rice
Jolly

Skills on O

Parrella
Coleman
Armstrong
Upshaw

Harris
Berkert
romo

Woodson
Buchcanon
Woodson
Gibbson

nasty on D

It is official...you are THE MAN!!!

B True

The EAGLES WILL GO ALL THE WAY!

They need to start Mitchell along side Thrash. Everytime this kid came in he made a great play and they would go to him in 3rd down attempts. They have to demote Pinkston and throw Mitchell in there.

As long as we have Johnston as our D Coordinator they can put pieces of shit on the field and they'll still play like pro-bowlers. It's not the players that make the defense it's the scemes.

Mcnabb is God

Amen!

they have GOOD players on D... simon and dawkins and hugh are all GREAT!!! bishop healthy is awesome too, as is vincent... linebackers are GOOD!!! no weak links... watch out for burgess to be fucking huge this year, and quinton caver looked awesome at times last year... he just didnt get to play much... here he comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

news flash, the eagles don't have a superbowl worthy offense. A very solid team overall, but they're missing a spark on offense. They'll win the NFC east, but that really isn't saying much.

they dont have a spark on offense, you are correct...

they have a fucking inferno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his name is donovan mcnabb, and that mother fucker is the best player in the league... oh, and this is his 3rd year starting... heheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeehehehehehehhhhhhhhhhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehheheheh!!!

he has some help too, and duce is healthy... mitchell, pinky, and thrash all know him now too... i'll take these chances any time... besides, the team that "dominated" the league last year (rams) beat the eagles 2 times, just by a little... i'm banking on the eagles having improved that tiny bit... the rams have not.

and please, though the pats won it last year, dont say they are going back... ANYONE!!!

Top Bottom