Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you all realize the eagles are winning the superbowl THIS year, right?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
i'm glad they didnt pass up joey.... but, they really need to save themselves 4 million a year and cut stewart... he isn't worth the price they are paying. as long as they dont let az return kicks i'll like that pick up, that man fumbles more than i beat off, and i'm single. they have a few guys i like, over all they HAVE to be better than last year, but winning more than 6 will be a surprise. i'll give them this, they have some things to build on now...

barry.... please come back... please???????????? i love you barry. i love you.

Lets get back to the real champs

Raiders

Gannon
Garner
Brown
Rice
Jolly

Skills on O

Parrella
Coleman
Armstrong
Upshaw

Harris
Berkert
romo

Woodson
Buchcanon
Woodson
Gibbson

nasty on D

madbomber...I really think you had a typo in your original post.....

I am SURE that you MEANT to say that the GREEN BAY PACKERS are going to win the Superbowl in 2003....

And I do agree with you! ;)

~toga
:angel:

I'm with you MB! McNabb is going to take them all the way this year. I was wondering why they drafted so many people for the secondary though. They already have the best in the league. WTF?

Eagles are an above average team, but they're still not superbowl calibre. Their WR's still suck. And didn't they lose one of their studs? What was his name? Trotter I think. And where did he go? To the redskins!! HAHAHAHAHHA

The Giants aren't very good either, probably a .500 just like the redskins.

I like the Saints chances this year, along with the Rams, and maybe even the Niners.

dballer said:
who the hell are the eagles?

You know...

Ron Jaworski, Harold Carmicheal, Wilbert Montgomery, Mike Quick, Eric Allen, Keith Jackson, Bill Bergey, Herman Edwards, Randall Cunningham, Reggie White, Clyde Simmons, Jerome Brown, and Donovan McNabb...

MadCockSucker is out of his mind once again

madbomber31 said:

you are correct my cock sucking friend.... the wild card week will be spent playing golf since they will have homefield and a bye... i'm glad you have become a bit more wise.

i missed your moronity the last 3 months... its good to be back.

Maddicklicker, you can file that under never. Meanwhile back in the real world when the jingles arrive at the golf course they will realize that it's not because of a bye week but because they couldn't make it into the playoffs because they once again were owned by the NY Giants. You deal in the land of make believe and never never land, because the Iggles winning a superbowl will never happen.

I think your ex is getting to you and you need to check yourself into a mental hospital. There maybe you convince somebody. I hardly doubt it though. I will remember this thread so get ready to make up your bullshit excuse ahead of time this year when the iggles chalk up another didn't win the superbowl year for the millionth time in a row.

You get an A+ for talking shit and your reward is a big fat dick in your mouth that the NY Giants will give to you and the iggles free of charge.

The Nature Boy said:
Eagles are an above average team, but they're still not superbowl calibre. Their WR's still suck. And didn't they lose one of their studs? What was his name? Trotter I think. And where did he go? To the redskins!! HAHAHAHAHHA

The Giants aren't very good either, probably a .500 just like the redskins.

I like the Saints chances this year, along with the Rams, and maybe even the Niners.

THE IGGLES WILL NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL.

They Giants have heart and that's what counts. That's what they said about us 2 years ago and we went to the superbowl.

Top Bottom