Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you fuck a hot chick with one arm?

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
1_more_rep said:
:rose: :heart: i will send you the word when i get my doctorate. Remind me to save you a seat in the stadium! :Perk:

I will be an old maid by then. Stick with someone your age.

How's the homecoming thing going? Do you have a date?

nycgirl said:
I will be an old maid by then. Stick with someone your age.

How's the homecoming thing going? Do you have a date?

awwe its ok i will fly you out! BESIDES, even if you are an old bag you can come to the clinic and i will heal you! and get you free medicine :evil: (as long as it is healthy and prescribed by me for your best interest).

Homecoming is going great. Usually the guy asks the girl but more than 3 chicks have asked me to go with them. Going with best girl friend though. She asked first and is probably the one i would want to go with instead of the others anyways. :heart:. It's coming up soon so i'm happy about it. Everything is going great. how are things with you nyc?

hows the love life? the workouts? work? everything? all is good i hope :rose: :)

1_more_rep said:
awwe its ok i will fly you out! BESIDES, even if you are an old bag you can come to the clinic and i will heal you! and get you free medicine :evil: (as long as it is healthy and prescribed by me for your best interest).

Homecoming is going great. Usually the guy asks the girl but more than 3 chicks have asked me to go with them. Going with best girl friend though. She asked first and is probably the one i would want to go with instead of the others anyways. :heart:. It's coming up soon so i'm happy about it. Everything is going great. how are things with you nyc?

hows the love life? the workouts? work? everything? all is good i hope :rose: :)

:lmao: @ old bag

Wow 3 chicks asked you to go. Congrats!! I'm glad you have a date.

Things good be better. Hopefully they will improve. :rose:

nycgirl said:
:lmao: @ old bag

Wow 3 chicks asked you to go. Congrats!! I'm glad you have a date.

Things good be better. Hopefully they will improve. :rose:

...nope...OVER 3 chicks (4...lol). thanks!

sorry to hear about hard times. I hope everything gets better ASAP for you :rose:

hotzie said:
holy fuckin e-flirters

difference between E-flirters and E-friends. Was i flirting with you or being :rainbow: when i gave you or sawastea Karma to put you guys with crowns? Nope...just doing something friendly. I see what this is about hotzie...you want an invite to the doctorate celebration too. I'll send one over there too! promise! :) :beer:

Top Bottom