Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you fuck a hot chick with one arm?

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
I had a friend who fucked a girl with one arm, and two fingers on that one arm, and was mildly retarded. He did this out of desperation/pity... we make fun of him to this day, ofcourse. Funny thing was, he was a disabled person MAGNET. At the dances they would all come up to him and dance with him.. the large handicapped ones, the ones with one leg, the ones in the wheel chair.. oh man.. and he was too kind to say no. This guy would always be swarmed by these handicapped people.. it was nuts. LOL

Yarg! said:
I had a friend who fucked a girl with one arm, and two fingers on that one arm, and was mildly retarded. He did this out of desperation/pity... we make fun of him to this day, ofcourse. Funny thing was, he was a disabled person MAGNET. At the dances they would all come up to him and dance with him.. the large handicapped ones, the ones with one leg, the ones in the wheel chair.. oh man.. and he was too kind to say no. This guy would always be swarmed by these handicapped people.. it was nuts. LOL
ten bucks says some handi-granny leaves him her $50 million dollar estate

hotzie said:
because , what if you went to grab her arms and push them above her head while you hittin , what would you do with the other hand?? grab her nub
use it to smack her 3 stooges style

nycgirl said:
:lmao:

I assume you would leave it there. The easiest option would be to have sex from behind. Then you won't have to worry about that.

she'll be unbalanced. what if she tips over?

I used to work at this seismic factory a couple of years back. And one of the women working in the admins office only had one working hand. I remember she would be very good at keeping it covered. ot for hers sake but for other i guess. She was incredible sweet and very beautiful, and if i had any game at all (back then) i would try to hit it no doubt. But i didnt, so i didnt.

I´d do it sober. I met one some years back. She was attractive. She only missed the underarm, she had a mobile stump almost to where the elbow would be. She was doing one arm-counter weighted dips in the gym.

We all have imperfections. One arm, two arms, no arms.....does not matter.

My most biggest challenge was having intimacy with a chick that had Tourette Syndrome. There were times when I didn't know if it were me causing her reaction...........or the tourette disorder.

Top Bottom