Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you fuck a hot chick with one arm?

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Bobber said:
She looks much older than I thought. She is what 13?

Yeah. She's an 8th grader. Just a year too young for you. LOL She's gonna be a knockout. Her guy friends tell her that they are terrified of me. I nearly called one of them today until I realized that it's against the law for an adult to call and intimidate a teen ager.

biteme said:
Yeah. She's an 8th grader. Just a year too young for you. LOL She's gonna be a knockout. Her guy friends tell her that they are terrified of me. I nearly called one of them today until I realized that it's against the law for an adult to call and intimidate a teen ager.

HAHA!!! My littel brother is 12 and little sister 11. I tutor them everynight. I like kids that age other than the fact that sometimes they can make me feel real old!

Bobber said:
HAHA!!! My littel brother is 12 and little sister 11. I tutor them everynight. I like kids that age other than the fact that sometimes they can make me feel real old!

I'm more older than you than you are them. Don't worry, 40 ain't bad at all. As big and strong as ever, just uglier. You are a good brother for doing that.

phaded,if that chick in your avatar only has one arm.I would bang her so hard for such a short amount of time.

biteme said:
just uglier. You are a good brother for doing that.

Thats what I am worried about. Yes I am, but I love spending time with them...they keep me away from the drugs and alcohol as weird as that sounds. And I love their brutal honesty.

Bobber said:
Thats what I am worried about. Yes I am, but I love spending time with them...they keep me away from the drugs and alcohol as weird as that sounds. And I love their brutal honesty.

You will make a good parent someday.

biteme said:
You will make a good parent someday.

I figure I will be ready in roughly 5 years to settle down and start a family...hjust have the baller batchelorhood to get out of me and then i will have done it all and have no regrets. All of my friends say they never want to get married or have kids and that makes me feel sorry for them.

Top Bottom