Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you fuck a hot chick with one arm?

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
this girl at the gym is like that, extremly attractive, great shape, I def would I just would be always trying not to look at it at first and I woulnd't want her to get uncomforatble around me by doing so. I woulnd't even be aware I was is the thing, blah just would feel bad if I did

Brings back a college memorey....I met this chick some 3 years ago walking my dog, she was walking hers as well. Very cute, bangin body, had a boyfriend at the time. Occassionally we would knock on each others door and let the dogs run around and bullshit with each other. I didn't see her for over a year and at a party she came up to me and gave me her # saying how she was single and we needed to hang out. A few weeks later I threw a party and invited her. She came over and I took her to our pool and after a while we started playing. Walked back to the party and my friends pulled me aside and were like "is that the chick you wre telling us about?" I replied yes and they said"she is hot and all but she only has one hand!" I was shit faced so I was like yall are fucking with me to throw me ff my game blah blah blah and they told me to go look. Turned out the bitch had only one hand! I had known her for years and never noticed, apparently she is very good at hiding it. Everyone went home and it was just us left and I didn't have the heart to tell her to go home so I took her upstairs, but I coud not fuck her...I just couldn't. After that night I never really talked to her again and anytime I saw her all I could see is that she had no hand.

Bobber said:
Brings back a college memorey....I met this chick some 3 years ago walking my dog, she was walking hers as well. Very cute, bangin body, had a boyfriend at the time. Occassionally we would knock on each others door and let the dogs run around and bullshit with each other. I didn't see her for over a year and at a party she came up to me and gave me her # saying how she was single and we needed to hang out. A few weeks later I threw a party and invited her. She came over and I took her to our pool and after a while we started playing. Walked back to the party and my friends pulled me aside and were like "is that the chick you wre telling us about?" I replied yes and they said"she is hot and all but she only has one hand!" I was shit faced so I was like yall are fucking with me to throw me ff my game blah blah blah and they told me to go look. Turned out the bitch had only one hand! I had known her for years and never noticed, apparently she is very good at hiding it. Everyone went home and it was just us left and I didn't have the heart to tell her to go home so I took her upstairs, but I coud not fuck her...I just couldn't. After that night I never really talked to her again and anytime I saw her all I could see is that she had no hand.

I love how you affectionately refer to her as "the bitch that had only one hand." Dude, where is your humanity?

nycgirl said:
:lmao:

Why would it be weird??
because , what if you went to grab her arms and push them above her head while you hittin , what would you do with the other hand?? grab her nub

biteme said:
I love how you affectionately refer to her as "the bitch that had only one hand." Dude, where is your humanity?

Calm down killer, I meant it in a non-derogatory urban ebonic rapper style manner.

Top Bottom