Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woohoo!!!! Dolphins sign Williams.

what the dolphins havent made the playoffs five years in a row, if they have they got the ousted in the first round until this year............Im basing my comments around the feelings of the fans of miami and the honest piss poor production of the football franchise.

just was watching espn and they were saying how the dolphins havent had a running back like him since larry czonka, now tell me, basically they are saying that there running game has sucked for 36 or more years!!!! Without a running game how can you get any yards, you cant set up the pass and you cant move the ball, I guess thats why marino out of 20 years made the superbowl once!!!!!!! Now tell me how good are the dolphins.

thank god!!!! for awhile there I was scared my Browns were trying to make a serious play for him. Don't get me wrong, he's a quality running back.....but not worth what he's getting paid. He's way too injury prone.....and it's only going to get progressively worse as his carreer goes on. But hell, Miami needed someone in the backfield desperately, so I don't blame them for shelling out the cash for him. I just hope he doesn't go down in the first game of the season.

too bad for him that steroids dont cure a broken ankle and ankle spraigns.............what about the browns, they are trying to get cris carter arent they, if they can get a quality running back they will be very good, I dont know what their draft pick is like but they need a tough back like deshaun foster!!!!

BigPhysicsBastard said:
thank god!!!! for awhile there I was scared my Browns were trying to make a serious play for him. Don't get me wrong, he's a quality running back.....but not worth what he's getting paid. He's way too injury prone.....and it's only going to get progressively worse as his carreer goes on. But hell, Miami needed someone in the backfield desperately, so I don't blame them for shelling out the cash for him. I just hope he doesn't go down in the first game of the season.

He made league minimum of $350 k last year in base pay for a veteran running back.

Kryp2o said:

He made league minimum of $350 k last year in base pay for a veteran running back.

yep. And i didnt make this thread to brag or say how awesome the fins are gonna be, i was just constructively discussing it :) I'm just excited, thats all.

williams is a stud, and he should flourish against a relatively soft AFC East. Fiedler still blows however, but Chris Chambers is a stud. I'd say Dilfer would have been a good fit on that team. We'll see.

The Nature Boy said:
williams is a stud, and he should flourish against a relatively soft AFC East. Fiedler still blows however, but Chris Chambers is a stud. I'd say Dilfer would have been a good fit on that team. We'll see.

Fiedler doesn't blow. He had no support last year running the ball, and truly he still had a decent season. Not many qbs can do it all on their own without any running game, if any. Fiedler will have a breakout year this year if williams runs the ball well, mark my word. Hes incredibly underrated.

slickdadd said:

Fiedler doesn't blow. He had no support last year running the ball, and truly he still had a decent season. Not many qbs can do it all on their own without any running game, if any. Fiedler will have a breakout year this year if williams runs the ball well, mark my word. Hes incredibly underrated.

<marking slickdadds words>

Top Bottom