Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wintr Bulk Cyc Critique n Guidance...

florestrainer1976

well fellas its that time of the year,when the bulking cycles r written up n every1 wants a critique n sum guidance n that includes me. here is my planned stack:

wks 1-12 test cypionate 600mg/wk (Mon 1.5cc, Thurs 1.5cc)
wks 1-10 deca 300mg/wk (Mon .5cc, Thurs .5cc)
wks 1-4/8-12 dbol 40mg/d (LiverCare (Liv52) 3tabs 3x/d (Wake-up, 3PM, Bedtime)
wks 2-15 500iu/wk (250iu pinned Tues/Fri)
wks 1-15 Adex at .25mg/eod
PCT
wks 15-18 pct clomid n nolvadex (wks 15-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50 ED & wks 15-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ED)

would write out my diet,but will provide if any1s interested.basically my intake will b P-419 C-499 F-130 total Kcals-4842 (give or take).my w/o routine is as follows:

CYCLE: 6 Days on, 1 day off

Monday – Shoulders

Military Press - 2 x 15(warm-up), 3 x 10 + 5 forced, last set double drop.
Reverse Pec Dec - 3 x 10
HS Shoulder Press / DB Side Lats - 3 x 10
Power Squat Machine Shrugs - 3 x 10
DB Shrugs - 3 x 10

20 mins HIIT

Tuesday – Back

HS Wide Pull down, 2 x 15(warm-up), 3 x 10
T Bar Rows - 3 x 10
DLs - 5 x 10
Reverse Bent Over Rows - 3 x 12
Low Row - 2 x 15, 3 x 10

20 Mins HIIT Cardio

Wednesday – Chest

Incline BB - 2 x 15(warm-up), 3 x 8 + 5 forced, last set drop
Flat DB - 3 x 10 + 5 forced
Incline DB Flye - 3 x 10
HS Flat Press - 3 x 10
Pec Dec - 3 x 10

20 mins HIIT Cardio

Thursday – Hams / Calves

Reverse Hack Squat - 2 x 20(warm-up), 5 x 15
Standing Uni-Lateral - 5 x 15
Seated Leg Curl - 5 x 15
Seated Calf - 6 x 15
Standing Calf - 6 x 15

Friday – Arms

HS Curls - 3 x 10
Cable Curls - 3 x 10
Incline Curls - 3 x 10
High machine Curls - 3 x 10
CGBP - 3 x 10
Kickbacks - 3 x 10
Pushdowns - 3 x 10
Forearms - 4 sets

20 mins HIIT

Saturday – Quads

ATG Squat – 2 x 20(warm-up) 3 x 10, last set triple drop
Leg Press - 2 x 15, 3 x 10, last set quad drop
Extensions - 3 x 15
B Lunges - 3 sets

Sunday – OFF

ok guys there u have it,in a nutshell so 2 speak.hope ive come 2 the right place :)

That's a BIG BOY cycle...tried and true combo, though.

Why the d-bol @ the back end?

A lot of guys are going to recommend caber or prami while on.

I like that you split up hams & quads...I do that, too. But I'm gonna guess you're going to be going big with training and if so I'd go more 2-3 on 1 off protocol. Just my opinion.

Plus 3 days in a row of upper body....what about breaking that up with your quad or ham day?

Last edited:
the Dbol at the end ive been told helps retain a lot of mass and strength while coming off the longer ester gear and keep the training hard during this time. ive never tried it that way,but it does make sense n the results should b interesting ;) might do upper,upper,lower,upper,upper,lower looks better?

I would pick something more dry to finish the cycle. Perhaps Tbol or Anavar. Ending a cycle with a wet oral isn't a very good idea. You need to run Caber on cycle to control prolactin from Deca.

PCT needs work. You NEVER run Nolva after cycling a nandrolone, especially Deca, unless you want titties. Here is a proper PCT for you...

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

- Extend the Test to 14 weeks, and the Deca to 12 weeks. You could also bump Deca up to 400mg a week.

- Run the second Oral from weeks 9-12. I am fine with DBol, since the goal is to bulk. You could even think about Anadrol.

- I'd get some prami or caber to use on cycle.

- I don't know how sensitive you are to estro sides, but .25mg/eod of adex could make you very bloated with the Test, Deca, Dbol combo. That is not a bad thing tho. I would also run your AI all the way through PCT. Swithing to aromasin would be a good choice for this.

1-14 Test C - 600mg/week
1-12 Deca - 400mg/week
1-4 DBol - 30mg/day
9-12 Anadrol - 75mg/day
1-12 Caber - .5mg 2x/week
1-16 Adex - .5mg/eod

17-20 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
17-20 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
17-20 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

Tried and true combo you plan on running. If you eat big, you will grow. Best of luck

the Dbol at the end ive been told helps retain a lot of mass and strength while coming off the longer ester gear and keep the training hard during this time. ive never tried it that way,but it does make sense n the results should b interesting ;) might do upper,upper,lower,upper,upper,lower looks better?

Even better:

Upper, Lower, Upper

off

Repeat

Again, just my opinion

ive made the corrections u suggested n the outline looks as follows:

wks 1-14 test cypionate 600mg/wk (Mon 1.5cc, Thurs 1.5cc)
wks 1-12 deca 450mg/wk (Mon 1cc, Thurs .5cc)
wks 1-4/9-12 dbol 40mg/d
wks 2-15 500iu/wk (250iu pinned Tues/Fri)
wks 1-16 Adex at .5mg/eod
PCT
wks 17-20 Clomid 50/50/25/25
wks 17-20 Nolva 40/20/20/20

missing is Caber n i cant get a hold of the around here n i will not try Anadrol,ive seen the damage it can do n its not worth the risk. so how does it look? let me also ask, what supplement do u take 4 ur liver while on orals n whats the dosage. there r so many liver supplements outhere, sum claiming they r better than others n sum marketed specifically for intake during an AAS cyc,so whats ur suggesting buddy n would the HCG 500ius/wk b enuff or should i go with 1000ius/wk, do u think its overkill to go that high? n an even better suggestion at splitting upper n lower ill stick with it n thanx again 4 all ur positive feedback n help

running anything that increases estrogen at the end of the cycle is a fucking horrible idea... THE LAST THING YOU WANT GOING INTO PCT IS RUNNING SOMETHING THAT INCREASES ESTROGEN... your putting yourself in a terrible situation for so many reasons... if you want to run something that will still give a lot of size and strength at the end but won't give estrogen or rebound, then finish off with tbol... DO NOT run dbol on the back end or I am telling you, you are going to be very sorry... your pct is very incomplete and does not address everything that needs to be addressed... the fact that you were going to run dbol on the back is bad enough and then coupled with the fact that you don't have an ai in your pct after running that and risking, well not even risking, pretty much assuring you will have estrogen problems in pct and have rebound is so terrible man... how many cycles have you ran in the past? this is already such a watery mess of a cycle and you are just going to not only make it worse, but your going to make recovery so difficult... its already hard enough to recover from just using deca man.. don't be one of those guys that has to learn the hard way... read this article on the perfect pct and it will explain to you all the aspects and scenarios that need to be addressed in pct... The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

thanx dylangemelli 4 ur concerns n xcellent knowledge concerning my cyc outline. i cant get my hands on Aromasin just Adex. how than would i continue 2 run the Adex PCT?

Top Bottom