Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will the red sox even make the playoffs now?

hamstershaver

hell if the season ended today they would be sitting at home
the indians would get the wild card, who would of thought that when the season started

jim rome has been all over the yankees all year like klu on a twinkie
bashing them over and over, saying how old they were and how they had no shot at the playoffs
he barely even mentioned today that they were in 1st from what i listened to
fucking douche

We will rebund, we will make the playoffs, Papi will bring us to the promise land.

we will NOT win the Championship, not enough too pitching

I almost cried when Jerry Rice announced his retirement

DieselGunz said:
We will rebund, we will make the playoffs, Papi will bring us to the promise land.

we will NOT win the Championship, not enough too pitching
as long as papi brings me a championship in my fanstasy baseball ill be happy, hes on fire

hamstershaver said:
as long as papi brings me a championship in my fanstasy baseball ill be happy, hes on fire

yup, but least night I think Tampa finally realized not to throw him fastballs on the inner half.

he got alot of hard sliders away and off speed down and in. NO fastballs, I am more pleased to see Manny coming around now, we are going to need both of them to make a run.

The series in Boston is going to stop the world, everybody will be watching

mightymouse69 said:
Yankee fans are in first for the first time in 2 years and they talk sheet like Joey D is on the team.

Whatchu talkin bout Beanhead, 2 years?

We've OWNED that division since 96. 97 was the only year we finished 2nd. Heck, we owned the wild card that year. You guys have been in second since Sam banged Diane.

Heck, I can see how hard it is to guage considering your entire career you've been seeing pinstripes in front of you. Kind of acts like a hypnotic tool.

Top Bottom