Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why wouldn't the NFL want Limbaugh?

I heard about these quotes and other similiar years ago. In my early 20's my boss at work listened to Rush every day so defacto I had to as well. I heard enough of the guy back then to establish what he was, and I was a republican back then. I distinctly remember his theatrics when he made fun of a wrestler dying from a 90foot fall. I remember it verbatim and yet I guarantee that I couldn't find nary a word of it if I tried to track down some kind of formal cite. THat guy has said alot of things on his show that probably never made public record. He literally played "it's raining men" when he reported the guy having fallen to his death, and was cracking up the whole time saying it. That's why I don't give him the benefit of the doubt on anything he say's........cause I was listening to him when he wasn't as big as he is now and didn't edit his words carefully. I remember his racist leanings all to well also. There is no debate here for me, I know what the guy is about. Do I care if someone else isn't convinced? No, if you like him you like him......but clearly there are other people who know what he's about and didn't want him to be part of their brand. And that's................"ok".

:whatever:

You realize that quote came from a self-admitted Rush detractor's book and has never been captured on vidoetape, audio or print, don't you? If you claim otherwise, please provide a link -- I'd love to see it.

Let me show you how easy this is:

"Redsamauri once told me: All black people should be rounded up into death camps and slaughtered."

Well, there you have it. You've said something horribly worse than Rush ever has. I'm horrifically offended that you are allowed to interact day-to-day with other fine Americans.

THat guy has said alot of things on his show that probably never made public record.

You do realize his show is broadcast over public airwaves, don't you? That show wasn't being privately sent to you.

Now think about how many Rush-hating people there are. If he had ever actually said that about slavery, it would have been the lead story on every cable news network -- Fox included.

Reflect for a moment. Use your critical thinking skills. Doesn't it strike you as odd that his alleged racist remarks weren't available as audio, video or transcript?

At least your racist remarks are published on the Internet, for all to see.

You do realize his show is broadcast over public airwaves, don't you? That show wasn't being privately sent to you.

Now think about how many Rush-hating people there are. If he had ever actually said that about slavery, it would have been the lead story on every cable news network -- Fox included.

Reflect for a moment. Use your critical thinking skills. Doesn't it strike you as odd that his alleged racist remarks weren't available as audio, video or transcript?

At least your racist remarks are published on the Internet, for all to see.

depends on when he said them. Back when I was listening to him I'm not even sure FOX news existed. For sure they weren't as big as they are now. I was amazed that nothing was ever said about that man literally clowning the death of a regular guy who wasn't anything criminal or anything of the sort. Just a pro wrestler who died in a stunt. That was the last time I listened to him. So I'm not surprised at all that he may have said other equally appalling things and no one picked up on it.......back then. Now......yes, he'd be crucified and rightfully so.

depends on when he said them. Back when I was listening to him I'm not even sure FOX news existed. For sure they weren't as big as they are now. I was amazed that nothing was ever said about that man literally clowning the death of a regular guy who wasn't anything criminal or anything of the sort. Just a pro wrestler who died in a stunt. That was the last time I listened to him. So I'm not surprised at all that he may have said other equally appalling things and no one picked up on it.......back then. Now......yes, he'd be crucified and rightfully so.

Do you read this stuff before you type it? Are you claiming you discovered Rush Limbaugh before his critics started scrutinizing his show? He's had liberal whack-o's closely following his statements since his earliest days in broadcasting.

Do you read this stuff before you type it? Are you claiming you discovered Rush Limbaugh before his critics started scrutinizing his show? He's had liberal whack-o's closely following his statements since his earliest days in broadcasting.

and yet no one called him out on making fun of a man falling 90 ft onto his face...:whatever:.....I rest my case, I'm done.

and yet no one called him out on making fun of a man falling 90 ft onto his face...:whatever:.....I rest my case, I'm done.

You really should look for a graceful exit on this one.

Maybe you should have been Rush's agent since you discovered him so early.

Even now I highly doubt there are liberal court transcripters hanging on his every word...15 or so years ago when I was listening to him he wasn't nearly the GOP power he is now. He's said so many things that will never get scrutinized, and that's ok.....it's for his "fans". Even if there were audio recordings of all his shows, who's going to pore over 4 hours a day of that guy? And if you really want to find his best work, you gotta go back 15-20 years when his mouth filter was less engaged than it is now. Back then he wasn't mincing his words and he didn't care cause he was saying what he had to in order to be "provacative and inflammatory". And what we know of him now, that was when he was truly being himself. When you're on drugs, like he was, your social filter isn't quite as adept.

Even now I highly doubt there are liberal court transcripters hanging on his every word

WTF? "court transcripters"? What exactly would a court have to do with any of this? Are you permanently stoned?

And if you really want to find his best work, you gotta go back 15-20 years when his mouth filter was less engaged than it is now. Back then he wasn't mincing his words and he didn't care cause he was saying what he had to in order to be "provacative and inflammatory". And what we know of him now, that was when he was truly being himself. When you're on drugs, like he was, your social filter isn't quite as adept.

And good call on the 15-20 years ago thing... considering his drug problem was around 9 years ago -- you missed by a decade or so. Which brings me back to my original question: Are you permanently stoned?

I'm really trying to make sense out of your posts, and the idea that you're baked out of your mind is the only explanation.

WTF? "court transcripters"? What exactly would a court have to do with any of this? Are you permanently stoned?

it was a joke, lighten up.

And good call on the 15-20 years ago thing... considering his drug problem was around 9 years ago

yeah that's when he was caught. One can only speculate how long he had that problem.

Because black peeps are bigots....?

Racism is having a negative opinion based on a physical characteristic...it isn't about thinking someone is over rated or a comment that offends someone. Until Rush claims blacks are inferior based on the amount of melanin in their skin or some other physical characteristic...he isn't racist.

Top Bottom