Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why wouldn't the NFL want Limbaugh?

NFL = No Fat Limbaugh

I guess it hurts to be a ugly fat racist and get publicly called on it.

It was just a week ago that he was laughing about Obama not getting the Olympics. Guess what goes around comes around huh?

move this to the politics forum! fuck i hate idiots "standing-up" for their side... who fucking cares about politics?

I'm not buying the argument that there is any significant number of people that are not watching NFL already that will start watching NFL because Rush Limbaugh is a 3% owner of the St. Louis Rams. I doubt NY Nicks viewer-ship went up when Jay-Z bought in. I certainly didn't start watching NASCAR when they brought Magic Johnson on board.

True - The NFL doesn't quite get 100m viewers for the superbowl however it's still the most-watched sporting event of all time on American television. The half-time show will draw more interest than Rush Limbaugh's involvement.

I still think it was a mssed marketing opportunty. I wonder how their viewership is trending in general.

plunkey, you're implying that the people who listen to Limbaugh's radio show are somehow unaware's of this "national football league". These people already watch football, and those that don't aren't going to start just cause their boy rush is a 10% owner of the awful rams. Simply put, the National Football Leauge doesn't need Rush Limbaugh to improve their exposure. Everyone already knows their product inside and out. If you don't already watch, you're doing so for a reason.......you don't like the Sport. A douche like Rush isn't going to change that. So many negatives with nary a positive.......why on earth would the NFL be kicking themselves over this? :confused:

When a fat, ugly, cigar chomping, impotent conservative Republican is shunned by a majority group of other fat, ugly, cigar chomping Republicans, well you just have to know that person must reallllllly suck.

and republicans can try to angle around this issue all they want, his soundbites have been well recorded and played.....he "SOUNDS" like a racist. Yes he's just intelligent enough to not actually admit to it......but when you hear the sneer and derision in his voice, it's hard to beleive he's not. And when he does address the issue he sounds like a 12 year old boy that's been caught playing video games past his bedtime. So whether he is or isn't, it's the perception. No high profile black free agents would come sign with the rams.

Success! We've finally found some real racism related to this controversy:

I guess telling a blaque to "get back on the porch" is a-ok now. And what does that comment about "real" blaque people mean?

Oh the irony...

Last edited:
Top Bottom